Bills fans already thinking playoffs and undefeated season. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans already thinking playoffs and undefeated season.

i can't believe..............

some of the nicks these crazy bills fans are coming up with, what, 1 sweep in a row. then they talk about getting swept 10 years in a row being nothing. what bozo's!:rolleyes:

Bills fans do you seriously in your right minds think that you would have beat us if Fiedler was healthy in Miami?

Dude it is 2003, we beat you twice last year. Yet you act like you win the Superbowl last year. You missed the playoffs and your team is in decline.

Enjoy the Rushing title Ricky, because it will be the only title you'll win in Miami.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Sounds stupid doesn't it... Well if I'm not mistaken there were many Dolphins fans who were saying the same kind of thing last year after we got Ricky...

i remember that...i got flamed for saying they would finish 12-4.

Originally posted by Angneli

Enjoy the Rushing title Ricky, because it will be the only title you'll win in Miami.

Atleast Miami has actually won a TITLE!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B oy
I
L ove
L osing
S uper Bowls

'nuff said! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Angneli
Dude it is 2003, we beat you twice last year. Yet you act like you win the Superbowl last year. You missed the playoffs and your team is in decline.

just remember, we fell flat on our @$$ and you beat us twice and we still finished ahead of your sorry team!:D

What a joke of a discussion! Can anyone really win this argument?

We swept you last season. You've swept us before. No one knows who's gonna win in the future. SO enough "we're gonna beat you ten years in a row" talk from either side. How about we play the games and see what happens? We don't even know the full rosters of teams yet. If you want to talk about roster moves and how they will affect a team, that's one thing, but no one is going to convince anyone that their team is gonna win for 16000 straight years. And the past is the past. It's over.

Originally posted by Billsfan
I love how one guy says something stupid and it suddenly turns into ALL Bills fans.

Plain and simple, it will be tough for any team in our division to win 11 games.

with that schedule this year we better win 12 games....

Re: i can't believe..............

Originally posted by dolfan06
some of the nicks these crazy bills fans are coming up with, what, 1 sweep in a row. then they talk about getting swept 10 years in a row being nothing. what bozo's!:rolleyes:

Crazy nicks....who'd a' thunk it ;)

Back
Top Bottom