Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO

Honestly guys if they were not thinking Super Bowl in March what would be the point in watching. I think all football fans are thinking Super Bowl right now at least in the back of their minds. I know I am. I also have more realistic expectations that I'd rather not share for awhile. But seriously what fan goes into the season thinking, "There is no way in freakin hell that we will have the slightest chance to win the Super Bowl this season." I'd say just about no one unless of course they are glass half empty type people.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
Honestly guys if they were not thinking Super Bowl in March what would be the point in watching. I think all football fans are thinking Super Bowl right now at least in the back of their minds. I know I am. I also have more realistic expectations that I'd rather not share for awhile. But seriously what fan goes into the season thinking, "There is no way in freakin hell that we will have the slightest chance to win the Super Bowl this season." I'd say just about no one unless of course they are glass half empty type people.

WELL SAID

as i said, i'm not going to bother going through for 1+ hours re-reading every article that I've read over the past week. However, this was linked from a post from this evening. This is a copy of a writeup from NFL insider. If all you jills fans want to comb through for an hour or two reading other articles in the past week to find the actual words (the best tadem in the AFC East or potentially one of the best in the NFl) go right ahead. Again, I have never just made stuff up to write about on this board and it's irritating that I have to post links to someone or some organization's opinions. Facts or figures fine, opinions from people over the past week concerning the talent etc. of a receiver like Boston is like having to quote a source who said Ricky has the potential to be the best back in the NFL....if you can't see that he's great (any "personal concerns" aside) then no one's opinion will make a difference to you.

The Miami Dolphins finally added another capable wide receiver to their offense when they traded for David Boston, giving them potentially one of most potent attacks in the AFC.

This is just one more example of various people who have said that the combination with Boston will be (i've read potentially the best in the AFC East, AFC and the NFL....not that THEY ARE)......

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nfl/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nfl_mia&id=357009

Back
Top Bottom