Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO

can i use the SB tickets I bought for them last year?

(after all the media hype at the beginning of the season........that is until WE put the smack-down on them.....wasn't it a whopping 97 yards their "high-powered offense was able to get which was killing other teams with)?

We're not talking sb at BZ. Just because someone said it, doesn't mean the general bills fans think we're going to the sb. Duh!!!!

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
We're not talking sb at BZ. Just because someone said it, doesn't mean the general bills fans think we're going to the sb. Duh!!!!

Pot, Kettle, black.

Maybe I should go to gangreen and a PAts site saying that finfans think Boston is better than Moulds , the fins a have to most punishing team, the best wr tandem in the league, blah,blah,blah, just because a few biased finfans said so. DUH!

You must have read it wrong at their forum, some old Bills' player's daughters will be cheerleaders in the next superbowl.

I think there is nothing wrong with the Bills fans making plans to attend the Super Bowl.

However, they should by no means expect to see the Bills team there.

:)

no, they can go there as a team and get a group discount on ticket sales.....:lol:

Bilkls have every reason to talk super bowl, after all it is the offseason and every team has an equal chance sinco no actual games will be played.

C'mon, it's the offseason. Even the Cardinals are dreaming of the Superbowl.

Originally posted by xiidaen
C'mon, it's the offseason. Even the Cardinals are dreaming of the Superbowl.

I think the key word is "dreaming." Just wondering but who did the bills get to make them think they are superbowl bound all of a sudden?

Back
Top Bottom