Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO

Even if Bills fans are thinking "SuperBowl", it would be nothing different than most of us think EVERY year. It would suck to go into a season thinking "Yeah, we'll suck this year."

Originally posted by Emskirch

And Bills fans spend alot of time on a Dolphins message boards, although, they are not Dolphins fans.... Yea, anyone can be a closet fan.:lol:
That's because I can and can afford it and still have a luxurious life. :D

And Bills fans spend alot of time on a Dolphins message boards, although, they are not Dolphins fans.... Yea, anyone can be a closet fan.:lol:

I don't understand the need of going to another team's fan message board. It doesn't make any sense.

Originally posted by PIZ

Boston sucks. His muscles are too big for his joints to handle. That's why he's always injured. You'll regret this pickup as he will destroy whatever team chemistry you have. The guy is a cancer.

Is Moulds injury free? How many games has Boston missed in his career? How about Moulds the past two years, are the two numbers close?

Cancer? He may be. But, you were probably one of those Bills fans who though Price leaving wouldn't hurt the team.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
the same peoplewho never picked the ravens and Pats to win the sb. Whatever :rolleyes: When it's someone like Peter King or Prisco who say different , their idiots . :D. Selective reading. Whatever.

Do you think the fins have the best wr tandem in the nfl?

your arguments don't make a whole lot of sense to me :confused: this morning and I don't think it's me :eek:

No, I don't think we have the best tadem in the NFL but we have the talent to be one of the best. I don't care what they're ranked to anyone as long as whoever we got for our #2 WR slot could break open more then Thompson.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree

I don't understand the need of going to another team's fan message board. It doesn't make any sense.
I'm not surprised you can't understand. :D

Is Moulds injury free? How many games has Boston missed in his career? How about Moulds the past two years, are the two numbers close?

Cancer? He may be. But, you were probably one of those Bills fans who though Price leaving wouldn't hurt the team.

Hmmm after review, that was the first year Moulds couldn't overcome an injury. My bad.

loneliness? Adult ADD? ........as you know any fan from a rival would get immediate and constant attention?

The Bills said the same thing last year. And the year before. And the year before.

Hey its their team. They are of course going to rally around them.

No harm. Hell, I don't think you can count any team out each year.

Originally posted by jbond
most news outlets have said we'll have the best WR tadem in the AFC East and maybe in the NFL. That's coming from multiple media outlets who generally don't have anything positive to say about us

Links?!

Any sports magazine that says a receiver that has never gotten 1000 yards and a receiver that was dumped for a 6th rounder are the best WR tandem in the NFL automatically has lost all credibility as a legitimate source!

The Pats WR's still much better than yours.

i agree......but minus the 4 good years they had in a row they've done next to nothing in the post-season since their inception....

Yea he is a big guy, and he gets injured, who doesn't. He still runs a 4.3 40 at 240lbs you show me someone else who can run that fast at that weight. Think back to when Ricky was a saint, he weighed allot and was injured all the time. But I also happened to know he did not like playing for the saints. When we got ricky he slimmed down and hasn't been really hurt since then. I believe DB will be the same way. If someone likes the place they play they will be more inclined to stay fit, and healthy. IMO

Back
Top Bottom