Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO

i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what your whole point of anything is Justa......is it just to come here and contradict what any fin fan says? are you argumentative by nature? I read all your posts and I'm just left standing here going....ok.....so what exactly is your point? Everything you seem to say is ant-fish and pro-bills....so really why should I care? You can't even allow for any room of non-biasness. Fans here are saying Moulds is a great WR and better then Chambers (me included) and give other 'props' to players etc. on the bills team yet everything i've read you posted today is just ridiculing us (uh...this IS a fin board, not a bills board....go there if you'd like)....and argumentative while doing so without properly stating your case or position and offering factual information to back up anything you've said, while you contradict yourself in posts, say one thing and mean another, use misdirection and redirection while debating, and generally haven't made much sense to me.

Nothing personal.... :)

Originally posted by jbond
i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what your whole point of anything is Justa......is it just to come here and contradict what any fin fan says? are you argumentative by nature? I read all your posts and I'm just left standing here going....ok.....so what exactly is your point? Everything you seem to say is ant-fish and pro-bills....so really why should I care? You can't even allow for any room of non-biasness. Fans here are saying Moulds is a great WR and better then Chambers (me included) and give other 'props' to players etc. on the bills team yet everything i've read you posted today is just ridiculing us (uh...this IS a fin board, not a bills board....go there if you'd like)....and argumentative while doing so without properly stating your case or position and offering factual information to back up anything you've said, while you contradict yourself in posts, say one thing and mean another, use misdirection and redirection while debating, and generally haven't made much sense to me.

Nothing personal.... :)
Everything I've said is anti-fish? It's anti fish to you because when I say something objective, you see a rival fan talking smack. I've said Boston has the potential to be one of the greatest amongst other things. Go search for it. Search every post I've made and tell me if everything I've said ()like you put it) is negative.

Funny thing is that just because I don't say the fins are the greatest team, you automatically think I'm bashing the fins. Get real. You need us here so that someone can give you a different perspective. Not everything is orange and teal in the world and some finfans don't know that.

Don't worry. This mB is entertainment and nothing personal. Please don't take my posts personally too. :D

Originally posted by baalworship

WWW.phins.com?! That is your link? No thanks. Why don't you link us to major sports media sites that agree with your claim that you now have the best WR tandem in the NFL, AFC, etc. You made the claim, back it up by linking us to what you are bragging about. Hint: These are examples of major media sources:

Cbs.sportsline
espn
sporting news
pro football weekly
sports illustrated
footballguys.com
etc

I have read it in several sources that we will potentially have the best WR tadem in the AFC East and possibly the NFL.

I did not say we HAVE the best tadem in the NFL and actually said in a post earlier in this thread (can we follow along here?) that I DON"T think we have the best tadem in the NFL but have the potential to be ONE of the best.

I have never said any BS about anything on this board nor have I have ever attacked people personally so I don't feel the need or reason to research and reread the hundred articles that I've read in the past week in order to justify myself to you.

That said, I have to actually get back to work but will check for any more trivial replies later on.

Originally posted by Phinz

Care to name the teams you are refering to.

In no particular order:

Harrison 1272 10 TD's and Wayne 838 7TD's
Holt 1696 12TD's and Bruce 981 5 TD's
Steve Smith 1110 7 TD's and Muhammad 837, 3 TD's
Eddie Kennison 853 5 TD's and Morton 740 4 TD's
Burress 860 4 TD and Ward 1163 10 TD's
Moss 1632 17 TD's and Campbell 522 4 TD's
Moulds and Shaw or Reed
Charles Johnson and Warrick
Robinson and Jackson
Horn and Stallworth

If you would like to shy away from the Bills recievers, remember this:

Moulds is a probowler. I think Reed will mature this year. He was horrible last year. But he was thrown to the fire.

Disagree on most but thanks for that.

Well, I took the time to write it up, how about you take the time to comment on what you disagree with.

Thats a pretty lame statement that you disagree, and thats it.

Originally posted by Emskirch

In no particular order:

Harrison 1272 10 TD's and Wayne 838 7TD's
Holt 1696 12TD's and Bruce 981 5 TD's
Steve Smith 1110 7 TD's and Muhammad 837, 3 TD's
Eddie Kennison 853 5 TD's and Morton 740 4 TD's
Burress 860 4 TD and Ward 1163 10 TD's
Moss 1632 17 TD's and Campbell 522 4 TD's
Moulds and Shaw or Reed
Charles Johnson and Warrick
Robinson and Jackson
Horn and Stallworth

I'd only take 2 of those over Chambers/Boston.
Indy & StL
Otherwise, it's either a toss up, or ours is better.
(not just looking at prior year stats, but for next year's potential).

You can easily say we're AMONG the best WR tandems in football.
AND THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

how many of those teams are as run-centric as the dolphins? How many of them really only had one real receiver that wasn't double-teamed? we're talking about overal quality and talent not necessarily #'s posted. I don't expect cc/db to be in the top 5 or even the top 10 in #s due to our philosiphy on offense.

Disagree on most but thanks for that.
the reason for him thiking tht way is because those nos. he posted of those other teams are facts. I'm sure Emskirch thinks that your wr's can potentially be beter than some of those on that list. Until it happens , it's nothing but potential.

I have read it in several sources that we will potentially have the best WR tadem in the AFC East and possibly the NFL.

This isn't hard. I subscribe to various newspapers online:

wired
atlanticmonthly
nytimes
national review
the nation
etc

and if I read something interesting I can link it to the actual statement I bring up. If it is common knowledge that the Dolphins have A. The Best B .Potential Best WR tandem in the NFL it's strange that I haven't seen this anywhere. Since you have seen this why don't you link us to major media claims YOU have seen?

how many of those teams are as run-centric as the dolphins? How many of them really only had one real receiver that wasn't double-teamed? we're talking about overal quality and talent not necessarily #'s posted. I don't expect cc/db to be in the top 5 or even the top 10 in #s due to our philosiphy on offense.

7 of those 10 teams have excellent runners. I think all 7 had rushers over 1000 yards.

I agree that the offense will be better. But remember that all these recievers will be back playing with each other. Boston and Chambers it will be thier first year.

Your point is well taken Jbond, the rushing playbook though is still intacted or is it?

Originally posted by Mile High Fin

Indy & StL

Three on that list are three for Potential of next year.

Originally posted by Mile High Fin

Indy & StL

Hines Ward & Plaxico Burress are not better than Chambers/Boston?!

Chad Johnson & Peter Warrick?

Joe Horn & Donte Stallworth?

:lol:

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
the reason for him thiking tht way is because those nos. he posted of those other teams are facts. I'm sure Emskirch thinks that your wr's can potentially be beter than some of those on that list. Until it happens , it's nothing but potential.

Totally agree. What fans forget is.... there has to be a QB that can get these recievers the ball.

Indy, STL, Minny, Seattle, KC all have qb's better then Miami.
Car, Pitts, NO, Buffalo have better qb then Miami.

Do you see a trend?

Back
Top Bottom