Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Better a troll than a finfan. :lol:

wow do you think of these combacks all by yourself or is there like a room full of you guys trying to come up with something:confused:

Originally posted by Mile High Fin

NOT in the top 10???????? WTF???

You'd honestly rather have

Kennison 853 5 TD / Morton 740 4 TD

over Chambers/Boston in 2004????

Dude, you can have Kennison/Morton ANY DAY....
Give me Chambers/Boston....
The others are debatable....
BUT WE'RE DEFINITELY IN THE TOP 10......PERIOD....

Kennison/Morton.....:lol:

Just my two cents. Boston and Chambers have not played a minute together.

Originally posted by Phinz
According to Emskirch you guys have the top 10 WR's. And I know you guys don't have facts on that.
No. He posted which wr tandem he thought was better because he had facts to back it up while BD and CC as a tandem has done nothing yet. If you asked him what wr tandem can the fins wr "potentially " be better than those others then he'd have a different list.

Deal with what is and not what you hope will be. Fact is, DB and CC combo haven't played a down. You are hoping they will be one of the best.

According to Emskirch you guys have the top 10 WR's. And I know you guys don't have facts on that.

No, I posted 10 team players I would rather have then Chambers/Boston. Never said top 10. See, I never said Boston/Chambers were a top 10 tandem. Potential yes. QB no.

Ok, misunderstood. I guess it just happened to have 10 tandems. By the way wouldn't that make them YOUR top ten?:confused:

Ok, misunderstood. I guess it just happened to have 10 tandems. By the way wouldn't that make them YOUR top ten?:confused:
yeah it would :lol:

Nawww... I would probably add NE's recievers then. Players that get things done would be on my list. But, I can't really put Chambers and Boston on any top 10 list. I as a fan would love to post different next year this same time. But, Chambers will be fighting for a new contract, and Boston.... how will he fit in, and lastly who the hell is throwing the ball to them!!!

I am no sporting news writer, that was just my two cents about 10 tandems. Nothing more or less... its clearly just on production from last year.

Ok I don't know why you didn't add NE's WR's if they're better than some on your list.

Originally posted by Mile High Fin

Fine........

You can have Kennison/Morton...

I'll take Chambers/Boston in a heartbeat!!!

:lol: :lol:
I think you quoted the wrong guy. That would be his list not mine.

Ok I don't know why you didn't add NE's WR's if they're better than some on your list.

Its not my top 10.

It was 10 team tandems I would rather have. Once I got to 10 I was done :lol:

If I had Kennison and Morton, and McMichael produced like Gonzo. I am sure I would be satisfied. :lol:

Because best WR tandem was brought up by a fin fan. Doesn't matter, Pats spread the field with Deion Branch, Bethel Johnson, Givens, etc and it's much harder to stop than 2 Dolphin WR's and ???? That's why I wanted the Bills to hire Weis.

Chambers and Boston have got to be a top ten tandem unless injuries or off the field problems occur.

Originally posted by PIZ

Boston sucks. His muscles are too big for his joints to handle. That's why he's always injured. You'll regret this pickup as he will destroy whatever team chemistry you have. The guy is a cancer.

:lolcry:

Okay einstein name one player on YOUR goat :laughat: roster that is as intmidating as well as talented as D Boston .........

Boston can flat out take over a game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess,,, Eric (I love to spit) Moulds .. :roflmao:

This ought to be good ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Yeah, someone was talking undefeated fins for the past 2 years as well.

LINK .....

:roflmao:

J/K justa

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom