Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are talking Superbowl!!! LMAO

nah......see that's the difference on expectations........most teams hope to get to the playoffs while the dolphins are always supposed to go to the superbowl. it's nice to know that the media and every other team and fans have such 'high' expectations every year for us to be such a perennial 'big disappointment' for everyone though :)

Originally posted by xiidaen
C'mon, it's the offseason. Even the Cardinals are dreaming of the Superbowl.

Very true......

Ok everyone at FINHEAVEN, lets scrap our money together, pay to start a team, get a punch of players out of HIGHSCHOOL and start our SB talk.

Originally posted by xiidaen
C'mon, it's the offseason. Even the Cardinals are dreaming of the Superbowl.
Yeah, even the finfans think Boston is a great wr. :lol: and already have the best OL and wr tandem. Yeah anyone can dream.

i don't think ANYONE here (that I've seen) has EVER said we have the best OL. And just an FYI, most news outlets have said we'll have the best WR tadem in the AFC East and maybe in the NFL. That's coming from multiple media outlets who generally don't have anything positive to say about us :) so take it as you may....

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Yeah, even the finfans think Boston is a great wr. :lol: and already have the best OL and wr tandem. Yeah anyone can dream.

Only if your Bills had as many Rings as the fans have jokes......

Well, he is a great receiver, we don't have a complete OL last I check, so that's not true. Our WR tandem should be classified as above avg. as of right now. Only when they get on the field and do something together on this team can we really classify them..

But dreaming is cool, and man you can do anything in it..:lol:

You're a damn fool if you don't think DB is a great WR. It just didn't work out with him playing Marty ball down in San Diego. No one on the bills can stop our new tandem. Boston, Chambers, McMichael, Williams.

Originally posted by jbond
i don't think ANYONE here (that I've seen) has EVER said we have the best OL. And just an FYI, most news outlets have said we'll have the best WR tadem in the AFC East and maybe in the NFL. That's coming from multiple media outlets who generally don't have anything positive to say about us :) so take it as you may....
the same peoplewho never picked the ravens and Pats to win the sb. Whatever :rolleyes: When it's someone like Peter King or Prisco who say different , their idiots . :D. Selective reading. Whatever.

Do you think the fins have the best wr tandem in the nfl?

i'm not even going to bother to read whatever that links to. I can show you a moron from every fanbase, racial or ethnic or religous background who lives in any town, city, country around the world.

Originally posted by Phinz
You're a damn fool if you don't think DB is a great WR. It just didn't work out with him playing Marty ball down in San Diego. No one on the bills can stop our new tandem. Boston, Chambers, McMichael, Williams.

Boston sucks. His muscles are too big for his joints to handle. That's why he's always injured. You'll regret this pickup as he will destroy whatever team chemistry you have. The guy is a cancer.

And Bills fans spend alot of time on a Dolphins message boards, although, they are not Dolphins fans.... Yea, anyone can be a closet fan.:lol:

Originally posted by Phinz
No one on the bills can stop our new tandem. Boston, Chambers, McMichael, Williams.
Sure thing kid. Unless you can give me the right lotto numbers, you're nothing but a Ms. Cleo wannabe. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom