Bills fans coming.... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans coming....

Let’s be honest. If you lived in Buffalo, wouldn’t you love to get out of that dreary place to spend a few days in South Florida? You almost have to feel sorry for anyone stuck living in Buffalo.
I have a few very good friends that live up there...one of which did 22 years in the Navy and went back there after service, and refuses to live anywhere else. It's not like she hasn't seen the world and lived in many other places, she chooses to live there and wouldn't have it any other way.

The good people up there that stay there and build lives are generally proud of Buffalo. It's not Miami Beach, but not everybody wants Miami Beach. I live out in the country, nearest city is San Antonio. Couldn't pay me to live in a big city. If I had to choose between Buffalo and Miami only - I'd be a Fins fan living in enemy territory.

To each their own.

Look at it this way, they are spending their money in "Dolphin Land" and when they go, we Dolphin land will keep their money and have some nice memories of the demoralized Bill's fans leaving with "pain" in their hearts and smaller bank accounts - LOL.
Having smaller bank accounts is pain enough. 😪

The last time that happened was when? Maybe it breaks history and happens today. I wouldn’t bet it though.
Speaking of memories, how convenient to forget 20 straight losses to the Dolphins. Yes, somewhat ancient history. I am curious as to why fans of opposing teams teams dwell on other teams’s forums?

Speaking of memories, how convenient to forget 20 straight losses to the Dolphins. Yes, somewhat ancient history. I am curious as to why fans of opposing teams teams dwell on other teams’s forums?
Small lives.

I didn’t watch football in the 70s SO none of that **** matters to me. It is 2022 what happened 50 years ago means dick

I have a few very good friends that live up there...one of which did 22 years in the Navy and went back there after service, and refuses to live anywhere else. It's not like she hasn't seen the world and lived in many other places, she chooses to live there and wouldn't have it any other way.

The good people up there that stay there and build lives are generally proud of Buffalo. It's not Miami Beach, but not everybody wants Miami Beach. I live out in the country, nearest city is San Antonio. Couldn't pay me to live in a big city. If I had to choose between Buffalo and Miami only - I'd be a Fins fan living in enemy territory.

To each their own.
I agree. I really have no problem with where anyone chooses to live. I lived in Miami Dade County during my working career but my wife and I moved down to the Florida Keys a few years ago, even though we still rent out our home we lived in for over 30 years.

We remain here because most of our family is here but I would move to Hawaii today if not for wanting to remain close to family. I am not into living in cold weather at this point in my life but if some people like living in Buffalo, good for them. It just isn’t a part of the country I would have any interest in visiting or living in.

I loved visiting New York City and Boston when I was younger but that certainly doesn’t mean I would want to live in either of those cities. I find many of their fans to be obnoxious and I always hated sitting close to them when I attended Dolphin games in Miami.

I didn’t watch football in the 70s SO none of that **** matters to me. It is 2022 what happened 50 years ago means dick
Ah, the “peace man’s” veneer of civility melts when confronted by a truth. The Bills are in a run and are brilliantly put together, but history doesn’t mean dick is the mantra of a team that can’t win the big game… over and over and over. The Fins may lose today,but times they are a-changin.’

"...who needs the hassle of trash talking getting out of hand?"
Isn't that what a fans forum is for? - LOL
Indeed! What I don't need is some mouth-breathing knuckle dragging drunk deciding that my face would make a good match with his fist.

When I was a kid, I was the only South Florida native born and raised here. A lot of people are staying here and having kids, but there are still a lot of New Yorkers in South FL. They still outnumber us so it can't be helped.

Back
Top Bottom