Bills fans stick behind their team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans stick behind their team

Miami fans are fickle, and mostly fairweather.

Look at the Marlins/Heat/Panthers when they dont win, nobody shows up

Their 10th consecutive sellout? Wow! that's impressive :rolleyes: We've sold out every game since the late 70s, of the 4 teams in the division the Bills sell out the least.

nyjunc said:
of the 4 teams in the division the Bills sell out the least.
Thats not saying much because all the teams in our division sell very well. And being that Miami, NY and Boston are in the Top 10 largest population, Buffalo is tiny compared to them. Besides, I actually think Miami sells out the least.

Much more things to do in Miami compared to the other cities IMO.

You can watch/enjoy the game somewhere else. Personally I like going to the game even being 2 hours away.

But what's wrong with going to hooters, checking out ***, going to the beach, checking out *** and watching the game?

Because I live so far away I've never been able to go to a Phins game in Miami... been to a few at the RCA Dome. But from what I see on TV and hear from fans that do attend the games, I can conclude that the Phins do have pretty piss poor fans.
I know I'm going to be taking a lot of heat for saying that, but if you look at most any stadium in the NFL on game day (excluding say Arizona...) Miami probably has the least rowdy fans of any team. There is so much tradition within our team's history but hardly none within the fan base. It's really sad.
And just an edit to add: For evidence of our piss-poor fan base one need not look any farther than the fact that we couldn't even sell out our HOME playoff game against the Colts a few years back. It pisses me off, because I know if I lived in the area I'd show up every game, whether we sucked or not, and be as loud as I possibly could. :fire:

nyjunc said:
Their 10th consecutive sellout? Wow! that's impressive :rolleyes: We've sold out every game since the late 70s, of the 4 teams in the division the Bills sell out the least.

Dude, that's a super lame argument. NY's population is what, 20 times larger? plus, the ralph sits over 73 thousand. Used to be 80K in the 90's. What's the meadowlands seat?

But yeah, Buffalo is a small city so it's not really comparable. But Miami is pathetic

BuffRangePigpen said:
Dude, that's a super lame argument. NY's population is what, 20 times larger? plus, the ralph sits over 73 thousand. Used to be 80K in the 90's. What's the meadowlands seat?
The Ralph has the 5th largest capacity, behind only FedEx (Was), Arrowhead (KC), Giants and Pro Player.

Please note that of those 4, that 3 are major cities and one is the only show anywhere near town. To boot, none are nearly as economically depressed as Buffalo.

BuffRangePigpen said:

That's a super lame argument. The surrounding Buffalo area has more than enough people to fill up that Stadium every week and there isn't much to do in Buffalo besides the Bills. In Ny we might have alot more people but we also have alot mroe professional teams(including a 2nd NFL team) and there are many more choices for your entertainment dollar. I don't recall anyone complaining during the 90s that the Buffalo area population was too small to sell out games b/c they were selling out every week.

Back
Top Bottom