Bill's fans whining about the penalties last night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's fans whining about the penalties last night

some tough calls went against them no doubt but they still had many chances. all of us whine after losses in some fashion so I don't blame them but the better team won.

The safety and result actually was more good for them since the ball was punted in fins territory and fumbled, setting up a good position for the bills. I texted my buddy who is a bills fan that the damn safety I think helped his bills. The bills simply didn't take advantage of the opportunity that came after the safety.

So it's just the pass interference that could have screwed them, but it's one play and the bills still had a chance to stop miami from scoring a td. Miami stopped bills three times from getting a td.

I'll complain that awake is held all the time and it's never called. I'll complain over bad calls. Other than that "intentional batting " call last year vs the pats I'll never say the refs cost a game...especially in a double digit loss.

Blaming the refs for a double digit loss is just not admitting your team was outplayed.

Right, I edited my post to reflect that it's the right call, but one that I don't think would be made often. We would be so so very whiny if it was the other way around, so I'm not going to slam Bills fans. We still played better and deserved to win. But I can understand the frustration.

I wouldn't have whined about the safety it what happened went the other way. If miami got penalized and bills get the safety and bills fumble from miamis punt just like this game. If the dolphins had the field position just like the bills did and miami didn't move the ball and miss the fg, then I'd be mad at miami for doing squat from the missed opportunity that was a result after the safety. The safety looked be quite helpful as a result of what happened after for the bills. It's just that bills did nothing with their chance.

His arm was around Wallace waist and he went through him it's a PI. Pretty sure the rule even states you cannot wrap the WR.

The PI was questionable, but Ive seen that happen to us too. Deal with it Bills fans.

Right, I edited my post to reflect that it's the right call, but one that I don't think would be made often. We would be so so very whiny if it was the other way around, so I'm not going to slam Bills fans. We still played better and deserved to win. But I can understand the frustration.

Some would be whining about it. That's just part of being a fan. That certainly won't stop me from slamming their fans though, especially considering how many were in here talking **** before and after the first game, but are nowhere to be seen now.

Okay, that looks like PI to me.

The PI was very close, and certainly one we usually don't get. I thought the grounding for the safety was questionable when I first saw it, but after the ref explained it, I thought it was the right call. Landry's TD was another close call, but I never got to see a good angle on it.

Overall, I didn't think any of the calls were really game changing, but was glad to see those little calls go in our direction for once. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom