Bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

beachguy58

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Going to Buffalo for first time to see the Fins in the opener; what can I expect from their fans?

I have lived in Buffalo my whole life and am a die hard Dolphins fan. Id expect to hear a lot of people run there mouth and might get a beer or two thrown at you if you wear Miami gear. The worst is after the game is over walking to youre car, especially when they lose haha and that happens a lot these days. I havent ever really been given too hard of a time, but I also just try to watch the game and not be too loud

I have lived in Buffalo my whole life and am a die hard Dolphins fan. Id expect to hear a lot of people run there mouth and might get a beer or two thrown at you if you wear Miami gear. The worst is after the game is over walking to youre car, especially when they lose haha and that happens a lot these days. I havent ever really been given too hard of a time, but I also just try to watch the game and not be too loud
My buddy got a rain soaked paper towl thrown at his head, does that count?
I have seen fans hurl insults.
A buddy bought my Raiders tix and his buddy(raiders fan) got an earfull from Marshawns mom. (The player box is behind my seats). Seems the guy was talking alot of smack but in the end we won and Lynch had some good plays. she was cool but put him in his place.
there is an urban legend on our MB about a frozen hot dog and a Pats fan...

but you have to be a willing participant before it gets physical.

enjoy the game but make sure you get there at least 4 hours before kickoff. it will be a zoo.

Oh god, we better not lose to Buffalo. There is no excuse if we do. We have far more talent. Itd be heart breaking.

So, discussing Long's injury makes Bills fans not "the smartest bunch"? Or are you making this claim because we aren't buying into the media propaganda that our team sucks? Unlike Fin fans, we've enjoyed this preseason because our first teamers have looked good against Indy, Cinci, and Detroit's first teamers, and our 2nd & 3rd stringers haven't looked too shabby, either. Your Dolphins starters sucked so bad that your HC put them in for nearly a half in the last preseason game against the Cowgirls' 2nd & 3rd teamers, and they still stunk. :lol:

So, discussing Long's injury makes Bills fans not "the smartest bunch"? Or are you making this claim because we aren't buying into the media propaganda that our team sucks? Unlike Fin fans, we've enjoyed this preseason because our first teamers have looked good against Indy, Cinci, and Detroit's first teamers, and our 2nd & 3rd stringers haven't looked too shabby, either. Your Dolphins starters sucked so bad that your HC put them in for nearly a half in the last preseason game against the Cowgirls' 2nd & 3rd teamers, and they still stunk. :lol:
OMG! You guys had a good preseason?! We are undone! Cause evryone knows thats the way things will play out in the regular season. Please be here on the 12th.

The obese inbred hicks of the North? Yep that's Buffalo fans. If you were gonna pick a stadium to wear your Dolphin gear in the AFC East, Bills would be the worst no contest.

I think he was just talking about the guy who diagnosed Jake Long as having a torn ACL...which, I have to admit, was pretty darn funny.

It is sad to read that some of those Bills fans are actually excited Long got hurt last night. Thank goodness he is OK and will slapping the Bills defensive line around all day next Sunday.

pff nublar7 like this forum wouldn't have tons of cheers if Brady or Spiller went down. Not applauding it, just saying. There are morons everywhere

The obese inbred hicks of the North? Yep that's Buffalo fans. If you were gonna pick a stadium to wear your Dolphin gear in the AFC East, Bills would be the worst no contest.
If you look up irony in the dictionary (it's a book), you might see a depiction of a Floridian like yourself calling someone else inbred. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom