Bills fans | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

Cute dog. And the pressure is all on Miami because the Bills are predicted to go 2-14 by all the "experts." I love the idea of the Bills playing extremely loose and meaningless or not, they gained a lot of confidence from the preseason. It's also nice to know you have a player who can take it to the house on any given play.

And for the Fins' cap, I'm sure you will catch some grief. But if you're near my party, I'd gladly give you a beer. Tailgating at the Ralph is just a great time and I like to share the love.

See at least you are a decent Bills fan, I've been going to the past six games going back to when i was 13 and even when i was young i would get **** from the fans. But there are the nice fans like you that can joke aroung in a civilized manner there are a good amount of fans like that but then there are the fans who are drunk, ridiculous and ignorant. Just keep calm and avoid large numbers of fans. I usually with jabber back at the fans but as long as you don't try playing hero and getting big against groups of Bills fans you'll be fine.

Bills fans are not going to randomly get physical with opposing fans. We are there for the same reason you are. some good football.

Last year I took my sons to the MNF game against the Browns.
Bud had been running a promo up here (Canada) and put different teams T-shirts in the cases. I had a Browns "dog pound" shirt I would never wear.
I saw a Browns fan (lady) I thought it would fit. She was quite standoffish untill she realized we were just being nice. she was happy for the free shirt and we all had a good laugh.
Sorry to break the stereotype but I would have to do something if I saw someone getting pummelled or ganged up on regardless of thier team alliegence.
My sons are Chargers and Steelers fans. they get solid ribbing and verbal abuse when they wear thier teams gear (only when the Chargers or Steelers are in town- they're not stupid). nobody has thrown anything at them besides creative drunken insults. You won't see/hear sections of fans barrating women to flash them (Jets) or have people physically assaulted (Oakland).
Walk to the stadium from tailgaiting (in opponents gear) and you will get verbally abused. just a fact. how far you take it is up to you. If you feel you need to get physical someone will be more than happy to accomidate you.

Back
Top Bottom