Bills fans | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

Actually I thought I was much kinder than I could be.... but sorry I hurt your feelings. Maybe it's a immature, estrogen filled person thing?

BTW - I see your watch-full eyes passed right over the numerous examples of Bills fans here, doing the exact same thing.... without remark.

This is the NFL... every team poses a threat every week. Congratulations. This is opening week... in their own house... against what I think is held almost universally by Bills fans as their most hated division rival.... with a brand new coach who will likely pull out all the stops to get his tenure off to the right start. How is this not going to be a tough game!? The Bills should be sky high.

But when it comes right down to it... playing the Detriot Lions in November after they've started out 1 - 9... poses a threat.

Wheeeww... good thing you don't live near Miami, you might have needed two crying breaks to get through that post describing your heartbreak about the trashing of that city in this thread. lol

To be honest, I think it's stupid to trash the respective cities. Yeah its true, there are as*holes everywhere, in every city across America but its pretty ridiculous to generalize an entire population based on mindless stereotypes.

And I'm not heartbroken or whatever you claimed I was about the trashing of Buffalo or vise versa. Just makes you look stupid.

I always had a blast when I've gone to Buffalo for games. Well more in Buffalo then at the actual game. Be careful, tough place. Only stadium I've seen where a fight broke out in front of me and security let both guys stay, one was later tossed for lighting a J. I saw a guy that was stroking a stuffed squirrel as if it were good luck as well. Sat in the infamous rock pile for the Bills vs Cards in 2005, that was the last time i was there. What's cool is if you go in early they let you go down to the bottom of the section and meet people. Met Josh McKown and some other Cardinal players when I was there (my buddy is a die hard Cards fan and his wife is a Bills fan). Never seen the Dolphins win there.

Game scares the hell out of me, don't know what to expect from the Fins, the Bills kicked oue ***** the last time we met.

I always had a blast when I've gone to Buffalo for games. Well more in Buffalo then at the actual game. Be careful, tough place. Only stadium I've seen where a fight broke out in front of me and security let both guys stay, one was later tossed for lighting a J. I saw a guy that was stroking a stuffed squirrel as if it were good luck as well. Sat in the infamous rock pile for the Bills vs Cards in 2005, that was the last time i was there. What's cool is if you go in early they let you go down to the bottom of the section and meet people. Met Josh McKown and some other Cardinal players when I was there (my buddy is a die hard Cards fan and his wife is a Bills fan). Never seen the Dolphins win there.

Game scares the hell out of me, don't know what to expect from the Fins, the Bills kicked oue ***** the last time we met.

I'm not sure about you, but I haven't felt more confident in our guys being prepared for week 1 in such a long time. This is going to be a great game and I like opening up against a division rival it just takes the excitement to another level. The Bills are coming to play, hope the Dolphins are too!

To be honest, I think it's stupid to trash the respective cities. Yeah its true, there are as*holes everywhere, in every city across America but its pretty ridiculous to generalize an entire population based on mindless stereotypes. And I'm not heartbroken or whatever you claimed I was about the trashing of Buffalo or vise versa. Just makes you look stupid.

Okay... should have went with the short version. Quit whining.

To be honest I've seen more fights outside the Aud than any other venue. Sabres fans jumping Leafs, Habs, Pens and Philly fans is a time honored tradition. The Aud is the only place where fans "HAD" to fight.

At the Ralph just enjoy the game and you'll be fine. Drink too much and mouth off or you could be the latest "Fan fight" youtube video.

To the OP: To be honest I would not be caught dead wearing any Miami stuff in the Bills stadium. You are just asking for trouble. Just trying to help you out.

My roommate and I are going to the game as well. We'll be driving from South Carolina, so I hope we win - that's a lotta driving to endure a loss. Lol. I've been to two games there before - although I was much younger - Danny was still the QB. This will be my roommates 1st pro game, and we are going with a bunch of Bills fans - friends I grew up with (I'm from Jamestown, NY originally) - and that should make it a little safer. I've never found it to be too bad up there...Of course they will razz you, but that's the price you pay in a visiting stadium. I'd expect no less from Miami fans on our turf. Personally, I can't wait. The only thing that would have made this better would be if it were a late season game in the snow.

Should be a blast!

I've been to many Dolphin's games in my Bills gear and didn't worry about a thing. I can tell you it is not the same in Rich Stadium.

I've been to many Dolphin's games in my Bills gear and didn't worry about a thing. I can tell you it is not the same in Rich Stadium.

That's Ralph Wilson Stadium, sweetie. The most memorable Bills-Miami game I attended was where we fans serenaded the demoralized Finsies with a rendition of "Let It Snow, Let It Snow" as the snowclouds rolled in off Lake Erie and the Bills rolled the Fins up and down the field. Good times ... It'll be fun again for Bills fans on Sunday but no snow, though.

The New York games are the most problematic because all the kids from downstate who attend local colleges get drunk and obnoxious, and they start in with all the drunk Bills fans, and then there's lots of fights. Don't get stupid drunk and don't be nasty, and you'll be fine. Do expect to get razzed, however, if you wear your Fins gear.

Ancient history, and we didn`t go 0-16 did we? Bills know all about going 0-4 in SBs though.
Dont forget about crushing Miami's hopes on the way to those Superbowls..Poor Dan the hero couldnt beat us not even at home in the playoffs

phins were 4-0 in the preseason last year what did that get us,

That is true....perhaps the Bills will one day move here, but I sure as hell hope not....they belong in Buffalo. The Rogers people totally thought we would buy into the hype for all these games here....if it was a team worth watching, maybe more of us would come out. :)

Anyways, looking forward to week 1 and November when I head down to watch Miami play Tennessee.

Let me finish it for you... "where our team is stealing money from". This is one of the weirdest deals I've ever seen in the NFl, and if we go 18 games it could be even stranger.

Back
Top Bottom