Bills fans | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

My favorite memory at Ralph Wilson was stuffing an obnoxious Miami fan headfirst into a bathroom garbage barrel, while the Bills fans roared with approval.

Bills fan here.

Buffalo is a blue class town and there will be a lot of trash talking. Feel free to jab back a little bit but watch your temper because we like to drink here and some fans don't handle their alcohol well and you could be in for a brawl. Opening day seems to be especially bad - you will see a lot of Yellow jacket security guards flying all over the stadium stopping fights. Buffalo does have a rep for being a fighting stadium but thats mostly because opposing fans come into our stadium with their teams gear on and run their mouth the whole game. After a while, they get their heads bashed in. Be cool and you'll be fine.

The only other thing I can tell you is to get there WAY before the kickoff. This isn't like Miami where you can show up 40 minutes befor the game and get in fine. Get there at least 2 hours before kickoff because Orchard Park turns into a zoo on gameday. There are 72,000 going into the stadium but there are probably around 10k more just sitting outside the stadium listening on their radio/tailgating. There is a reason why were always the #1 or #2 rated tailgating city - we party hard. The line to get in the stadium before kickoff will be around a 15-20 minute wait, so try to head in early.

I've been to a lot of stadiums and the biggest complaint ive heard is other fans telling me how pissed they were to miss half the first quarter because they didn't realize how crazy the town gets before a Bills game and how hard it is to get through the zoo of traffic/people.

Have fun and Go Bills.

There is a girl that beats Miami fans with a giant fish pillow about 6 feet long. Pretty hard too. Wear something over your colours if you wear them.

Ive been to many games. The worst was the afc east championship game but that was cus i witnessed a small child calling Shula "a ******** *******!" with his grandaddy sittin next to him without a problem.

All in all, they are not criminals like oakland fans who stab people but they will stare you down and stuff if your wearing your jersey or rib ya with a line or two but all in all, they are *****cats. Just remember...this is not the 90's anymore.

Dude was talking about bills fans, not buffalo the town, which blows

Because there isnt **** to do in buffalo. What about the gangs? Of course drugs are being brought in through miami, as well as through new york from canada and all over the mexico border. miami is still the preferred city by just about anyone in the world.

Yup because once again North Carolina is so much better. In some parts they dont have doctors or dentists for miles, your ****ed if something serious happens. The water is nasty I doubt that its cleaned, lucky I brought bottled water otherwise I would have been forced to drink that ****. Theres still segregation in some parts, I walked into a black gas station and they told me I must not be from around there because whites dont go use that station. So yeah in conclusion Buffalo as bad as it is, is at least modernized and is not living in the 1800s still. We might have gangs and drugs but at least are teeth are clean and we can drink water without tasting dirt. Have fun down there budy.

To be honest, I think it's stupid to trash the respective cities. Yeah its true, there are as*holes everywhere, in every city across America but its pretty ridiculous to generalize an entire population based on mindless stereotypes.

And I'm not heartbroken or whatever you claimed I was about the trashing of Buffalo or vise versa. Just makes you look stupid.

Nicely said.

Ive been to many games. The worst was the afc east championship game but that was cus i witnessed a small child calling Shula "a ******** *******!" with his grandaddy sittin next to him without a problem.

All in all, they are not criminals like oakland fans who stab people but they will stare you down and stuff if your wearing your jersey or rib ya with a line or two but all in all, they are *****cats. Just remember...this is not the 90's anymore.

Are you sure you have been to Ralph Wilson?

lol, you guys have to take a look at this:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=195357&page=2

This Bills fan Yardrat thinks their receiving group is equal to the Dolphins and by midseason will be better. lol.

As I pointed out in another thread on BillsZone, Marshall is way above Evans in talent. Hartline, our #2, had 29 receptions MORE than their #2, #3, #4, #5 receiver plus their top two tight ends(Stupar and Martin) COMBINED just last season. Plus, Bess had more receptions and yards then Evans last season. Yet, as Yardrat put it, the receivers are a push. :lol:

I have gone to wilson stadium 3 times decked out in my dolphns gear and it was a cake walk. Bills fans are ***** cats. I heard more crap over my devils ski hat. Buffalo fans are a lot fun and are really nice people, they will bust you on you but nobody ever gets out of hand. You won't have an issue at all.

No he didn't. Henne is unproven, and choked big time at the end of last season. Expect him to regress this year.

Yeah man I'll be sure to take what you say to heart. You are completly ignorant to the fact that our defense choked worse than any single person on our team.

BTW Even if Henne did choke he is still better than Edwards, Edwards has been choking his entire career.

lol, you guys have to take a look at this:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=195357&page=2

This Bills fan Yardrat thinks their receiving group is equal to the Dolphins and by midseason will be better. lol.

As I pointed out in another thread on BillsZone, Marshall is way above Evans in talent. Hartline, our #2, had 29 receptions MORE than their #2, #3, #4, #5 receiver plus their top two tight ends(Stupar and Martin) COMBINED just last season. Plus, Bess had more receptions and yards then Evans last season. Yet, as Yardrat put it, the receivers are a push. :lol:

I dont have to read it Nublar, they talk like this every year at the start, helped by the local media and such, they claim not to take them lightly, as if any team was going to in the first place, but then reality sets in.

Like I said in another thread, Cornell Green-Demetrius Bell.

and another thing, Bills fans are collectively loud on cue. As if they know the game of football and how a loud crowd makes sense to help the team.

Soemthing I wish fin fans could do in Miami. I pray every year, dont seem to get that prayer answered.

Buffalo fans are all ***holes there may be one or two nice ones in the bunch but they are horrible. Fighting after the game, the amount of trash they talk especially if they win and the nonsense they do. I've lived in the Buffalo area as a die-hard fin fan and have been to the past six including the Toronto and not one experience has ever ended calmly. They are stupid and ignorant but could you expect anything else from bills fan?

The one and only time I went to Ralph Wilson stadium was in 1996. I was 19, and my brother was 12. My brother and I got to see Craig Erickson (Marino was injured at the time) and the Fins beat the Bills 21-7 in their home stadium. I recall us leaving the stadium to get to our ride, when some Bills fans in a car cursed at us and almost ran us over. Stay classy Bills fans!

Back
Top Bottom