Bills fans | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

Ancient history, and we didn`t go 0-16 did we? Bills know all about going 0-4 in SBs though.

2007 isn't ancient.

Speaking of Super Bowls, Miami's last appearance was 1984? 26 years ago, huh? A lot of smack talk without much substance.

Ancient history, and we didn`t go 0-16 did we? Bills know all about going 0-4 in SBs though.

And on the flipside we know what winning 4 AFC Championships feels like... aka no Dan Marino Superbowl win either. Everyone knows the ancient history so lets get going with the new to be made history shall we?

The battle begins anew next Sunday...

And on the flipside we know what winning 4 AFC Championships feels like... aka no Dan Marino Superbowl win either. Everyone knows the ancient history so lets get going with the new to be made history shall we?

The battle begins anew next Sunday...

'Going deep' must not be aware of the fact that Miami has the fourth longest streak of seasons without a Super Bowl appearance in the AFC.

So what that you won 4 AFC Championships! You lost 4 SBs with Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Lofton, Smith, Bennett etc etc etc....a ton of HOF players. Marino didn`t have squat for a supporting cast. How the Giants beat you is beyond me or anybody else that follows football. Biggest choke in SB history.

As for NYCBillFan, yeah, 26 yrs is a long time. But at least we won 2....and I remember watching both those wins as a kid. Felt gooooood!! Something Bills have never felt.

So what that you won 4 AFC Championships! You lost 4 SBs with Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Lofton, Smith, Bennett etc etc etc....a ton of HOF players. Marino didn`t squat for a supporting cast. How the Giants beat you is beyond me or anybody else that follows football. Biggest choke in SB history.

As for NYCBillFan, yeah, 26 yrs is a long time. But at least we won 2....and I remember watching both those wins as a kid. Felt gooooood!! Something Bills have never felt.

Yup, and the Detroit Lions have won 4 NFL Championships. They must feel twice as nice as you do.......:err:

Yup, and the Detroit Lions have won 4 NFL Championships. They must feel twice as nice as you do.......:err:
There ya go....kinda like how you guys have a couple AFL Championships. Viva Jack Kemp and Paul McGuire!! Still, not the same as a Super Bowl Championship(s) though, is it?

So what that you won 4 AFC Championships! You lost 4 SBs with Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Lofton, Smith, Bennett etc etc etc....a ton of HOF players. Marino didn`t have squat for a supporting cast. How the Giants beat you is beyond me or anybody else that follows football. Biggest choke in SB history.

Lol... I'm more concerned with the game in 7 days than getting into a big debate over the past. We can if you want to but hopefully lets not. Actually, I won't.

I'm still waiting on the final practice squads to be announced... happy that we kept Bell for sure.

There ya go....kinda like how you guys have a couple AFL Championships. Viva Jack Kemp and Paul McGuire!! Still, not the same as a Super Bowl Championship(s) though, is it?

I'll let you know on February 6, 2011 at ~11:30 pm..... :) It's all good bro. Both of our squads have let us down, respectively. Seriously, this game should be a lot closer than most on here are willing to admit. You guys never have it easy in Buffalo.

Well, I'm from Toronto, and that apparently, is also where your team wants to be.

Real classy scumbag. I believe more shootings and robberies happen in Miami then here, also the gangs that are in Miami too not to mention the damn city can't even get a Marlins game 1/4th full. More people here show up for AAA baseball.

Well, I'm from Toronto, and that apparently, is also where your team wants to be.

Let me finish it for you... "where our team is stealing money from". This is one of the weirdest deals I've ever seen in the NFl, and if we go 18 games it could be even stranger.

Anything is possible. The talent level of our team is significantly better than the previous two years. I confess that I do not know anything about the talent level on your team this year. It did not look good last year, but that was last year.

Chan Gailey is a much better coach than Dick Jauron IMHO, he'll squeeze everything he can out of that offense - regardless what type of gimmicks he has to run to do it... and like all division games, I expect a close hard fought game.

As for the city? Take Mad Dog's advice, and if you go early... ask for a room without a view. `

BTW... since we have so many Bills fans here, is it true that Buffao is an Indian word meaning very large women? If it isn't true.... it should be. lol

Chan Gailey is a much better coach than Dick Jauron IMHO, he'll squeeze everything he can out of that offense - regardless what type of gimmicks he has to run to do it... and like all division games, I expect a close hard fought game.

As for the city? Take Mad Dog's advice, and if you go early... ask for a room without a view. `

BTW... since we have so many Bills fans here, is it true that Buffao is an Indian word meaning very large women? If it isn't true.... it should be. lol

Maybe its an immature, testosterone filled guy thing.....but why trash the city and the people that live there? Trash the team, trash the players, trash the stadium and the drunk fans, but the posts I've read are pretty sad to see. I don't even live in Buffalo but its not all that different from Rochester and its not nearly as bad as you guys would like to make it out to be. Maybe it makes you feel better since the Bills do pose a real threat to you come opening day?

Ehh whatev its not likely to change considering the garbage I've come across trashing the city of buffalo and the people there.

Maybe its an immature, testosterone filled guy thing.....but why trash the city and the people that live there? Trash the team, trash the players, trash the stadium and the drunk fans, but the posts I've read are pretty sad to see. I don't even live in Buffalo but its not all that different from Rochester and its not nearly as bad as you guys would like to make it out to be.

Actually I thought I was much kinder than I could be.... but sorry I hurt your feelings. Maybe it's a immature, estrogen filled person thing?

BTW - I see your watch-full eyes passed right over the numerous examples of Bills fans here, doing the exact same thing.... without remark.

Maybe it makes you feel better since the Bills do pose a real threat to you come opening day?

This is the NFL... every team poses a threat every week. Congratulations. This is opening week... in their own house... against what I think is held almost universally by Bills fans as their most hated division rival.... with a brand new coach who will likely pull out all the stops to get his tenure off to the right start. How is this not going to be a tough game!? The Bills should be sky high.

But when it comes right down to it... playing the Detriot Lions in November after they've started out 1 - 9... poses a threat.

Ehh whatev its not likely to change considering the garbage I've come across trashing the city of buffalo and the people there.

Wheeeww... good thing you don't live near Miami, you might have needed two crying breaks to get through that post describing your heartbreak about the trashing of that city in this thread. lol

Back
Top Bottom