Bills fans | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

The obese inbred hicks of the North? Yep that's Buffalo fans. If you were gonna pick a stadium to wear your Dolphin gear in the AFC East, Bills would be the worst no contest.

Ive worn Miami gear to the ralph many times, only had to fight someone once. Its really not that bad especially if you are with group of bills fans. i wouldn't be worried at all. I'm going to the opener also. Ill be in my Dolphins gear.

To whoever said the Buffalo stadium was small... it's actually one of the biggest stadiums in the NFL. Top 5 I believe.

75,000 seat stadium in population 250,000 Buffalo

Ive worn Miami gear to the ralph many times, only had to fight someone once. Its really not that bad especially if you are with group of bills fans. i wouldn't be worried at all. I'm going to the opener also. Ill be in my Dolphins gear.

This is true. There are idiots at every game of every team, but they are in the minority. You only hear about the bad stuff that happens, not "Joe took his family to the game and they all had a wonderful time".

I hope you have a great time, sure wish we were going...

P.S. I miss grilling Zwiegles on gameday, the one place I could find the natural casing ones down here stopped carrying them :smad:

I will be there as well...go every year...it will be a great time...take the verbal crap Bills give you....its funny...I would want the same to those fans in our house...wear your Fins gear, dont be afraid...just dont say anything insulting and cheer for your team...you will be fine. As long as you dont look for trouble, it should not come...Have fun!!

To whoever said the Buffalo stadium was small... it's actually one of the biggest stadiums in the NFL. Top 5 I believe.

75,000 seat stadium in population 250,000 Buffalo

those population figures are swayed, no one lives in buffalo but the whole greater niagara region who support the bills are well over a million residents

orchard park, amherst, williamsville, getzville, tonawanda, hamburg, niagara falls, lewiston, grand island, southerntier, etc. etc.

I want last year and had a fine time other than this drunk idiot up front that kept saying how bad Chad Henne was. I then informed him his starting QB was Ryan Fitzpatrick, right before he threw that deep ball to Owens that pushed off on Vontae which sealed the deal.

At the end, walking back to the car was the worst. Nothing but honks and **** yous. Definitely hope we win this time.

Some Bills fans think they are better then the Dolphins:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=284721

Some of their responses are funny. Evans better than Marshall? Nolan a bad DC? Their oline is better?:lol: How cute.

As I have said, only way we realistically lose is if we beat ourselves.

Nolan has been associated with two straight teams that controlled their own destiny only to drop the final three games of the season. He's not a bad DC, just an over rated one.

He's light years ahead of Paul P and took that aging secondary in Denver from late 20's to top 10 in one season.

Our only weakness on defense is our secondary. Mike Nolan's blitzing schemes will automatically improve the secondary. I don't think we'll have much to worry about.

Miami should beat the Bills easy this weekend. And I will be there to watch it unfold.

those population figures are swayed, no one lives in buffalo but the whole greater niagara region who support the bills are well over a million residents

orchard park, amherst, williamsville, getzville, tonawanda, hamburg, niagara falls, lewiston, grand island, southerntier, etc. etc.

Lancaster, Depew, Alden, Townline, Attica, Bennington, Cowlesville, Varysburg, Alexander, Batavia, Darien, ... yea. Good to see you here Bojangles... pretty decent bunch of football fans from what I've seen here so far.

He's light years ahead of Paul P and took that aging secondary in Denver from late 20's to top 10 in one season.

Our only weakness on defense is our secondary. Mike Nolan's blitzing schemes will automatically improve the secondary. I don't think we'll have much to worry about.

Miami should beat the Bills easy this weekend. And I will be there to watch it unfold.

Sure, Miami should easily win the next 7 Super Bowls too....... You guys look invincible.......

To be honest, you guys know better than us what an 0-16 team looks like so maybe you guys are right.

You guys were so close to reaching that milestone.
Ancient history, and we didn`t go 0-16 did we? Bills know all about going 0-4 in SBs though.

Back
Top Bottom