Bills fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

Exactly 39, I can admit that we lost and the Bills played mistake free football but to think they are a BETTER TEAM is crazy. It was all about 6 TO'S BY ONE GUY.........I've said it before and it has yet to be responded to, they should be embarrassed that they didn't win by thirty........Give the Dolphins a 6 TO to 0 avantage, and they would still be scoring on Tuesday.......

"fact is, if the bills get to the Super Bowl it would be an OVERacheivment and if the Dolphins don't, it would be an UNDERacheivment."

See now you are starting to say things that make sense. I can agree with that statement. Don't get me wrong I am not predicting superbowl here. I think we have a shot at the playoffs, especially with the parity that we have in the league today. To just spout off saying that we are ridiculous to think that the Bills are anywhere near the Phins level even though we just beat you sounds stupid to me. IMO signing Carter was a huge risk. I predict he still will be a decent player but nowhere near where he was even last year do to no practice time and missing 7 games. The problem will occur when he starts whining about not being the # one option and throws fits on the sideline.

nobody can safely make predictions anymore. any team can look great one week and look horrible the next. you can't eliminate anybody from the playoffs until they're mathematically out, because any team can get hot. you'd think the parity in the league would decrease the amount of smack talk by fans...

as for carter, there are still sideline tirades going on in minnesota. are those carter's fault as well? sure it's a bit of a risk, but not as big a risk as many think. one player isn't going to come in here and rip the team apart, and all the bad words about carter come from people who never played with him or from randy moss. now there's a credible source. the real question is "can carter still produce?"

Ah, at last some sanity returns to Finheaven. Thank you, dolphan 39. Who has the best talent in the AFC East? I don't know. Certainly the AFC East landscape is far different than it was a year ago. The 2001 Bills would not have beaten the Dolphins even with the Dolphins lacking a starting QB and 2 starting WRs IMO. The odds are Miami would have won last weekend with Fiedler, Chambers and Gadsen healthy, but we'll never know for certain.

Too much can happen to predict the outcome of the December 1 game at this point. We don't know who will be healthy and who might be injured.

I don't know about Miami because they are a more established team, but Buffalo is still changing from week to week, especially on defense. At the start of the season we didn't know if we were going to have a real defensive line or not. Ron Edwards is starting to look like and NFL DT. I think he still has a lot of upside. I know Chris Watson was facing backup WRs Sunday, but a lot of his problems over the last several games were mental, and I think he has righted himself. Grant Irons looks like he'll be able to contribute as a backup. It's a good thing because Ryan Denny looks like a bust.

Buffalo does not have a good defence yet, but it is a better defence than it was two or three weeks ago, and it's going to get better. What I'm saying is that a Miami win in December, even if Miami is 100% healthy is not a given. Neither is a Buffalo win inevitable even with the weather factor. It's why you play the game. You can't decide the outcome of a season by anylyzing teams on paper.

"fact is, if the bills get to the Super Bowl it would be an OVERacheivment and if the Dolphins don't, it would be an UNDERacheivment."

Let me correct that...

If the Dolphins make 2nd rd. that would be an overacheivement.

I really don't care about this who is better debate you won the first battle but right now we are still winning the war. The attacks on Carter's personality is moronic. The guy played 16 seasons and had two huge blow ups on the sideline, and they both came the season that a playoff team from the year before had 1 beloved Viking die, another pro bowl RB quit on the team and the city, and had to deal with the biggest premadonna that ever has played this great game. It was an emotional year, and the Media made a circus out of the loss of Kory and Randy's comments. Carter is warrior and a winner and he cracked under the extreme preasure. I have coached in the past, and hope to make a life out of it, and I could honestly say I would take pride in Carter's actions last year. He tried to make his teamates acountable for quitting so early, but instead the Media make him look like a poor sport. I am a white middle class joe average and hate the "race card", but I think it was deffinitly played last year. Dan Marino had 2 of those tangents every season he was in the league, but the media made him out to be a natural leader, but Carter does it and he is a cancer. If Wayne Chrebet or Mccaffery did the same thing they would be labled as "spirited" players, and not whinners. The cancer in the locler room last year in Minn was a 4 headed monster: 1.Kory's Death 2. Randy's mouth 3. Robert Smith quitting 4. Probably the most important a coach that couldn't controll his team or pull them together.

Back
Top Bottom