Bills game injury reports, inc. Gadsden/Chambers (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills game injury reports, inc. Gadsden/Chambers (merged)

w/CC out, Ray's #1 target s/b McMichael our #2 receiver.

Dolphins And Bills Injury Reports

Dolphins And Bills Injury Reports
October 16, 2002
not good :cry:

OUT
QB Fiedler, Jay - Thumb

DOUBTFUL
S Gamble, Trent - Groin
LB Russell, Twan - Knee

QUESTIONABLE
WR Chambers, Chris - Concussion
T Dixon, Mark - Ankle
WR Gadsden, Oronde - Wrist

BUFFALO BILLS

OUT
RB Bryson, Shawn - Knee

DOUBTFUL
T Williams, Mike - Hamstring
and then the probables...

also, Dolphins: Gadsden "very doubtful"; Chambers unchanged
Gadsden is in Dallas today to have a second opinion on his swollen wrist and to see if he can play with the injury for the remainder of the season.
:nono:

i wonder now knowing hindsight is 20/20 thios denver win was too costly imo but it was an afc game which is all so important our wideouts werea strong point going into season.

if mcknight stands up and answers with a big game and no dropsies it could be a break for once.

we are so unlucky with injuries the past what 6/7 seasons?

clear.gif

Bills | Williams Doubtful; Price to Start - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
10:00 PT: BuffaloBills.com reports Buffalo Bills OT Mike Williams (hamstring) has been ruled as doubtful for this weekend’s game. The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports Marcus Price will start at right tackle in his place this weekend.

Bills | Bryson Out with Knee Injury - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
10:00 PT: BuffaloBills.com reports Buffalo Bills backup RB Shawn Bryson (knee) has been ruled out of this weekend’s game with a knee injury.

Bills' Bryson out with torn knee cartilage

I'm a little worried, but not too much. Both McKnight and Ward have started before, and Baker has shown he can be reliable. Luckily, its the creampuff Buffalo defense we're playing, and not a top 20 defense......

Originally posted by BMarion31
I'm a little worried, but not too much. Both McKnight and Ward have started before, and Baker has shown he can be reliable. Luckily, its the creampuff Buffalo defense we're playing, and not a top 20 defense......
we do not play a real good D until we play Baltimore on 11/17 and CC will be back and hopefully OG

Yea. Its freaking amazing how lucky we are. We have all these offensive injuries during the time we play weak defenses. I also have to say, I'm impressed with our depth......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Yea. Its freaking amazing how lucky we are. We have all these offensive injuries during the time we play weak defenses. I also have to say, I'm impressed with our depth......
as long as we still have JT, Zach, Brock, Pat and Sam and the rest of the D out there when RW is not running the ball we will be in every game. :D

It would suck so much if Gadsden can't play this weekend, we would have to sign Sam Simmons to the 53 man roster.

Back
Top Bottom