Bills game? Maybe not.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills game? Maybe not....

That would work out to our advantage. Although the Bills do look like the better team right now. I guess Clump, Circling and Justa had it right the entire time..

That would be a huge advantage if they had to switch it...

but let's not be stupid.

It'll be snowing in Buffalo in two weeks anyway.

Moving the Game to Buffalo would not make a single thread of difference Miami looks like they cant play a game even in nice weather. Either way u will lose 2 more games to us this year.

This bills tumor on our Finheaven a$$ seems to have doubled in size this week.

We're going to need heavy doses of Rickyation and and chemoTaylorpy to knock this puss filled growth back down to size. :D

Originally posted by inFINSible
This bills tumor on our Finheaven a$$ seems to have doubled in size this week.

And the bily goats will be nice and snug where they belong ,,,, in the AFC East basement AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start w/ this INfins since it was a finfan that started smack. :D I don't have a problem w/ that. The tumor may have come from w/in. Wazzup M83? :D

It may have doubled, but If we beat you, it'll multiply by ten. Wait til' mannyfresh comes back. Ya'll are in trouble. :D

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
That would work out to our advantage. Although the Bills do look like the better team right now. I guess Clump, Circling and Justa had it right the entire time..

Don't go jumping the gun again Crazy305. It's only 1 game. We could still be wrong. Hopefully not.

I could see them switching. I'd hate to lose the December home game, but a night game would have the Ralph rocking. So I don't think either team would be hurt.

Logistics would be a nightmare.

BTW: This thread got air time on WGR55 in Buffalo because of.......ME!!

:cool:

Originally posted by justafan

Start w/ this INfins since it was a finfan that started smack. :D I don't have a problem w/ that. The tumor may have come from w/in. Wazzup M83? :D

It may have doubled, but If we beat you, it'll multiply by ten. Wait til' mannyfresh comes back. Ya'll are in trouble. :D

It started getting bigger on Sunday and so far it's more annoying than worrisome but, it may start blistering if we lose to the jets on Sunday and the bills beat whoever they're playing. By the following weekend we'll have to perform surgery with Doctors Chambers and Seau and remove the heart of the bills tumor.

CP, Was that you that called? Or was it a friend of yours!

Originally posted by inFINSible

It started getting bigger on Sunday and so far it's more annoying than worrisome but, it may start blistering if we lose to the jets on Sunday and the bills beat whoever they're playing. By the following weekend we'll have to perform surgery with Doctors Chambers and Seau and remove the heart of the bills tumor.

It's about time you get Dr. Astrozoom working then :lol:

Man it would completely suck if they move this game. I have air line tickets to Miami and my father in law scored us free (through business) tickets in the 45 yard line home side 11 rows up. I will absolutely die if i can't go to this game!!!! Although, we are supposed to be in Florida at the parents in law for Christmas and the other game is the 21st so that might actually work out.

Back
Top Bottom