Bills game? Maybe not.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills game? Maybe not....

Originally posted by FFiB
Major Cat 4 Hurricane Isabelle has made a west turn and is expected to stay on that track.

While 3 and 5 day forecast are very uncertain, unfortunately for us the weather pattern is against us.

Isabelle is expected to be just east of the Bahamas and in 7 days on our doorstep.

Currently Isabelle has 140 mph sustained winds with higher gusts and is expected to strengthen.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT13/refresh/AL1303W5+GIF/102058W5.gif

:mad:

Wouldn't it be out the area by then? Even so, it would mess up a day or so of practice. :(

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I wonder if the NFL would just switch the game to Buffalo. I doubt it, but it is something to keep an eye on.

Now THAT ain't gonna happen, guaranteed! the NFL ain't about to have us play up there in Sept and have Buff down here in DEC!! No how, NO way !!! It's called....................PARITY !!!!

:D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DeDolfan

Now THAT ain't gonna happen, guaranteed! the nFL ain't about to have us play up there in Sept and have Buff down here in DEC!! No how, NO way !!! It's caled

If the hurricane does pass by , that would mean two December games for fins. One at home and the other at buffalo. I'm cool with that :D

I doubt the league will jeopardize the safety of the fans, players or everyone involved.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Congrats, Wdolfan....you made my ignore list with this one.

But com'on now IF. You gotta admit that remark about Royals was simply CLASSIC !!! LMMFAOBT :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by justafan

If the hurricane does pass by , that would mean two December games for fins. One at home and the other at buffalo. I'm cool with that :D

I doubt the league will jeopardize the safety of the fans, players or everyone involved.

I doubt it either. but yo know I was talking about an outright switch in dates and location tho. I was just being a smart a$$............again!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom