Bills Game Sept 21st | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Game Sept 21st

Nasty55

Platinum
Reaction score
Is anyone going to this night game. Me, my brother and my dad are going and its gonna be awsome, i was just wondering if i would see any of you guys there. maybe we could tailgate or maybe i could get a finheaven.com tee to wear to this game. just wondering:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Rookie,

Take a look at the "Stuck: Tailgating vote" thread and you will get some idea of what's going on at that game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Or check the tailgating forum, there should definitely be a few finheaveners who will go to that game.

Hey AJ, this is one of those games where maybe Finheaven sponsors the Tailgate party and invite all the members to it before the game..You guys can use Clump as the roast on the fire, showing the phins burning the Bills..I'm sure Clump will already be dressed in Bills clothing. Please tape it or take pictures and post on the board afterwards.

Ill be there... but will be VERY upset if Clump doesnt show up. Sorry to say but for a Bills fan... Clump is cool :up:

:missmeth:

I like my dolphin medium well :D

I have the time off from work, now I just need to come up with some more $$$$$$$$$

Clump is the coolest Bill's fan on here. However, what we don't know is how many are disguised as dolphin fans...

Originally posted by marcusreal
Clump is the coolest Bill's fan on here. However, what we don't know is how many are disguised as dolphin fans...

AJ and wharfie.

Back
Top Bottom