Bills Game Sept 21st | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Game Sept 21st

Oh boy, AJ you can fry both Justa and Clump...look how many members would show up for that...Just think about it, Justa would definetly draw a crowd, Hmmm, I might even fly down from MD just for that..BIG SMILES EVERYONE. But it would be a helluva Tailgate party..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Oh boy, AJ you can fry both Justa and Clump...look how many members would show up for that...Just think about it, Justa would definetly draw a crowd, Hmmm, I might even fly down from MD just for that..BIG SMILES EVERYONE. But it would be a helluva Tailgate party..

That would be a great tailgate... count me in for sure!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Ha, if I even showed up, I'd have to do it descretely. I know I'm the most loved poster here. :D

Originally posted by justafan

Ha, if I even showed up, I'd have to do it descretely. I know I'm the most loved poster here. :D

You got that right, but if you get with AJ on a PM, you might be able to make some money here..Say Finheaven pays you to show up..AJ can sells Tshirts of the Bills getting fried to pay for you..

But in all probability, the members would probably welcome you with open arms..

or maybe not..

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Say MD, does your avatar do any tricks? Like how about p'ing on unsuspecting Bills fans.

Originally posted by Miamian
Say MD, does your avatar do any tricks? Like how about p'ing on unsuspecting Bills fans.

You'll have to wait until the season starts before he's up and running...BTW on your post :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Why would want to hurt me? :(

I didnt mean it like that... i was saying it would be a great tailgate to have you and Justa there. Even though you two are Bills fans... :sceptic:

I would never hurt my clumpy!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
But I like pain :spank: ;)

I Knew Clump was into S&M, MissMeth, bring your paddle, AJ, light the fire, It's on, Clump will be the roast, and Justa can watch and cooperate or else..:eek:

Back
Top Bottom