Bills Mafia and Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Mafia and Tua

there is good and bad in every fan base.

miami fans, 70% good 30% bad. bills fans it's more like 90/10 the other way.

these are some of the good ones!

Humans are the same everywhere. I doubt the percentages change much across teams. And it's hard to fault fans for being intensely loyal or hating a rival. That said, there's a difference between being loyal and denying reality.

I actually like Bills fans for the most part. Jets fans too. My hatred lies with Patriots fans and Steelers bandwagoners nationwide.

Just not the ones who bully women and children, and post on a Dolphins board on Sundays more than their own.

I admire their passion. They are the definition of a hardcore dedicated fanbase.

there is good and bad in every fan base.

miami fans, 70% good 30% bad. bills fans it's more like 90/10 the other way.

these are some of the good ones!
I always thought the JESTS fan base would be the 90/10, Bills fans are a decent sort....although living in Buffalo does seem to indicate a proclivity for self-abuse...hehe.

Most fans of every team are good individuals who root for their team and just enjoy the game. Unfortunately there are always a few fans for every team who cause the problems and they are the fans who seem to get most of the attention.

The Bills fans who donated to Tua’s foundation should be commended.

Fins fans aren't that amazing. There are a large number who hyperfocus on those who are anti-tua and there are those who are anti-tua even after he throws for 6 tds. Wasn't much better when Tannehill was here. I'd imagine Bills fans focus their ire on the other teams and not on other fans of the same team but I don't hang out on their discussion boards (sorry BillsFanInPeace)

Back
Top Bottom