Bills Mafia and Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Mafia and Tua

Fins fans aren't that amazing. There are a large number who hyperfocus on those who are anti-tua and there are those who are anti-tua even after he throws for 6 tds. Wasn't much better when Tannehill was here. I'd imagine Bills fans focus their ire on the other teams and not on other fans of the same team but I don't hang out on their discussion boards (sorry BillsFanInPeace)
There were a number of Bills fans who wanted the Bills to replace Allen after his first two seasons in the league.
No one ever claimed Dolphin fans are amazing. Most football fans are reactive and they are quick to post negative comments about their players and coaches when they don’t meet their expectations.

Perhaps if you actually took the time to just read the posts of fans on other forums, you would realize that Dolphin fans are really no different than the fans of other teams around the league.

Last week I checked the Patriots forum to see how they are feeling after starting the season 1-2. Several posters were saying it was time to replace Belichick and that Jones was overrated and the Patriots need to draft a new QB in the next draft.

That is after Belichick took the Patriots to the Playoffs last year and Jones was voted to the pro bowl. So if you think the fans of other teams aren’t as negative about there players and coaches after a loss as some Dolphin fans are, you obviously have never read comments on the forums of other teams in the league.

Fins fans aren't that amazing. There are a large number who hyperfocus on those who are anti-tua and there are those who are anti-tua even after he throws for 6 tds. Wasn't much better when Tannehill was here. I'd imagine Bills fans focus their ire on the other teams and not on other fans of the same team but I don't hang out on their discussion boards (sorry BillsFanInPeace)
Count me in as a tannehill detractor never liked him, but I feel so bad for Tua and the fan base, I thought we could be special

Count me in as a tannehill detractor never liked him, but I feel so bad for Tua and the fan base, I thought we could be special
Past tense, buddy. The correct tense to apply to the 2022 Miami Dolphins is the present tense.
I think that we can be special.

Last edited:
By far the fans on Titansreport are the worst. Not one person there would wish him well. They are laughing that he got a concussion.

I actually like Bills fans for the most part. Jets fans too. My hatred lies with Patriots fans and Steelers bandwagoners nationwide.

Just not the ones who bully women and children, and post on a Dolphins board on Sundays more than their own.

I admire their passion. They are the definition of a hardcore dedicated fanbase.
I'm with you 100% brother, it's not like Pittsburgh or New England ever got preference by the officials… 🙄

By far the fans on Titansreport are the worst. Not one person there would wish him well. They are laughing that he got a concussion.
All I can say is OPM's, keep on coming down to Florida and see who laughs last OPM's make you feel good hillbillies

I've never doubted the class of Bills fans. Buffalo is a kind city. It's those a-wipes that are Pats and Jets fans....and in general people from Boston and NYC/NJ. We can throw Philly in there too. They're all jerks!

No apologies needed. I know I am a little weird here. I get it.

Buffalo has changed a bit a far as Fan base goes.Probably trying to make up for 30 years of being one of thee worst fan bases.

Living in western NY i can attest to this.

Bottom line, what people post on message boards isn’t as important as the actions they take in life.

Back
Top Bottom