**Bills/Phins Post Game** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Bills/Phins Post Game**

“If it wasn’t for the injuries, we’d have been the No. 1 seed.”

“We’ll be better next year. McDaniel, Tua … the rest of the NFL will be completely stagnant, and we’ll be better. Look, we won 12 11 games this year. We won the division were second in the division! We’re on the rise!”

I’m sure I’ll be called a bad fan or a lemming or whatever, maybe not tonight but I’m sure by Tuesday when all the Pauline Positives come back. To really, truly think this organization has proven it can be a championship contender based on these past two years a person'd have to be on drugs. We’ve played like this in December/January for decades.

Told ya...Tyreek on the sidelines and tua chokes... sounds about right. Tyreek is not ready for prime time, neither is tua. Maybe not McDaniel either.
Hopefully we can get better from this experience... this is not our year. Division went from new England dominating to Buffalo. We better get our ish together before the Jets figure it out...I'm pissed and drunk but I don't think I'm wrong 😡

the players played hard tonight
The guys like playing for McD, they show up

But once again this coach cannot get out of his own way. When are you guys gonna see he’s not a play caller??!
And I’m not paying Tua big money
Be honest I spend every pick on a big physical QB who can run and hit and see if we get lucky. Allen shows up, Tua does not, he just doesn’t have the tools

Biggest Tua fan here.

Sorry but he’s led the offense to Iike 16 ppg average in all 6 losses. That’s dog ****. Defensive gives you 3 takeaways and still only 14 pts? Thats super dog ****.

Only game they scored bit and lost was Titans and that was 20 pts cause defense scored a TD.

Absolute dog ****.

Does anyone really think the Bills are going anywhere? Half the dolphins playing were second stringers or retreads off the street. You can’t overcome all of that. The last play really made me question Tua tho. What was he throwing to? There wasn’t pressure coming.

honestly i think we have better shot at beating KC at KC than beating buffalo 2 in a row. I think buffalo actually plays worse at home in that bad weather they have, I would not be shocked if they lose to the steelers. Just couldnt get it going in the 2nd half. Penalties and some bad drops from hill killed a few drives.

Im not gonna over react like some already are, but man its starting to become harder to have faith in Tua on a game winning drive. He looked off so wonder if its a shoulder/thumb issue.

Top 3 offense, top 5 defense this season. Too many injuries to overcome. I have a feeling Miami beats KC with waddle & mostert back. We’ll see. Eichenberg sucks btw , dude getting pushed bk almost every ****ing play. The bills are going nowhere. I rather play KC anyways

Back
Top Bottom