Bills Reporter: "More than half, of fans in attendance at Hard Rock will be Bills fans" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Reporter: "More than half, of fans in attendance at Hard Rock will be Bills fans"

Judging by the fan reactions on this board, on reddit, social media etc I wouldn't be surprised as it seems Miami fans think they are going to blow it. Best season in 20 years and the place is full of Debbie Downers. Seattle had the "Legion of Boom" and it appears Miami has the "Prophets of Doom".

Judging by the fan reactions on this board, on reddit, social media etc I wouldn't be surprised as it seems Miami fans think they are going to blow it. Best season in 20 years and the place is full of Debbie Downers. Seattle had the "Legion of Boom" and it appears Miami has the "Prophets of Doom".
Just read the posts and threads started here since Sunday.

The Dolphins could probably prevent this by not allowing credit cards with New York or Toronto billing addresses buy tickets off their ticket master exchange.

I'm not selling my tickets but i find it comical you people have the audacity to tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their money. Why don't you all fly/drive in and hold the line if you guys care so much.

Any Dolphins fan that sold a Bills fan their ticket should get kicked in the shin with steel toe boots.
Your aiming point for that kick is a bit too low Loco. Unless , of course, the fan in question is 78 years old, in which case his clackers may indeed be dangling in the shin region

there will be a ton of Buffalo fans at the game and that is a fact......they go to the game every year and this game is huge for both teams.....still, there should be at least 60% Dolphins fans at the game

Back
Top Bottom