Bills Reporter: "More than half, of fans in attendance at Hard Rock will be Bills fans" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Reporter: "More than half, of fans in attendance at Hard Rock will be Bills fans"

So that is two fatalities involving Fins fans this year.

Are we The Raiders now? :oops:

So that is two fatalities involving Fins fans this year.

Are we The Raiders now? :oops:
Yeah not a good look and I have no idea what actually happened, but some comments seem to say it may have been a case of road rage (guy was driving like an idiot and the victim smacked the car) rather than bc of the game. Not that it makes it any better as both are stupid reasons to kill someone.

I was there and there were more Bills fans there than wver. A lot of them stayed after the game and the Bills players were running around like they owned the place. It was disgraceful.

I think there were more of them there than there usually are because the game was in January. Lets hope the schedule makers make them come back to Miami in September.

I really think we should move our home games to Tegicigalpa Honduras. There is a soccer stadium there that seats around 35,000.

Our season ticket holders don't seem to mind selling their tickets anyway so they wont miss them.

Miami is considered to be the capital of Latin America so the locals would support them with the passion of Latin American soccer fans Lets face it Hard Rock has no atmosphere and the place is usually dead except for when opposing fans take it over.

Since Honduras is a poor country and Tegucigalpa is landlocked its unlikely that opposing fans would make that road trip.

It would benefit real South Florida Dolphins fans since we wouldnt have to have local blackouts.

Back
Top Bottom