Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee

Justasportsfan said:
won't matter because Feeley will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

Why would Feely be throwing to Everett?

nick19991 said:
Feeley won't be starting for long and even when he does he has more experience then Losman, he played behind McNabb whereas Losman played behind Bledsoe... now what kind of mentor is Bledsoe :lol:

but he knows where there is a vichyssoise to die for, thats got to count for something :cooldude:

Example of why Bills fans are the scum of the universe. Check out this quote from Bills Zone in regards to Everett being out for the season:
Now why can't this happen to JJ Arington, Ronnie Brown, or Benson?
:shakeno:

Quelonio said:
Winslow is down too, is it just me or UM tight ends seem to break like glass (Shockey is not exactly poster boy for durability)

Can't speak for Everett, but as far as the other two, it couldn't happen to a bigger pair of sh*theads

Nublar7 said:
Example of why Bills fans are the scum of the universe. Check out this quote from Bills Zone in regards to Everett being out for the season:

You're great. You can take a post to another board so that person can't defend himself while you call him scum.

Learn what sarcasm is.

Crisis said:
You're great. You can take a post to another board so that person can't defend himself while you call him scum.

Learn what sarcasm is.
I replied to him on Bills Zone moron. I gave him a chance to defend himself. You can't defend a person who wishes injuries on people, or you are scum just like him.

Crisis said:

Learn what sarcasm is.
Yeah like 3/4 of the trolls from bbi and YOUR board (the goat zone) haven't done this frequently posting threads from this and many other Dolphin web sites crissy!!!
And it doesn't read like sarcasm to me! Just an ignorant billy fan that has no clue what this game is all about...
:lol2:

Marino1983

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
I think Bills fans are Scared cuz now they only got Lee Evans cuz Eric Moulds isnt doing so hot anymore, plus Losman is young and should not have been thrown into the mix that quickly with Kelly Holcolmb for veteran advice
:roflmao:

Who's gonna cover them not that Sutain is gone ? MAdison? :lol:

Nublar7 said:

1 guy says that and then you run to mommy again to tell them that they are all scum? Why do you even post there if you are gonna act like the little snitch? :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
1 guy says that and then you run to mommy again to tell them that they are all scum? Why do you even post there if you are gonna act like the little snitch? :shakeno:
How am I snitching? I am just sharing what someone else said. Should I go to Bills Zone and link him to this thread so he knows I mentioned it?

Justasportsfan -------> :boohoo:

That is terrible that someone would wish upon an injury upon anyone. Now lumping "all" bills fans into that statement is ignorance on your part.

Nublar7 said:
How am I snitching? I am just sharing what someone else said. Should I go to Bills Zone and link him to this thread so he knows I mentioned it?

Justasportsfan -------> :boohoo:
you generalized even though 1 guy said it, that's the problem . 1 finfan started a thread and said the fins could win this years sb, should I run to BZ and say "ALL" finfans are idiots?

Justasportsfan said:
you generalized even though 1 guy said it, that's the problem . 1 finfan started a thread and said the fins could win this years sb, should I run to BZ and say "ALL" finfans are idiots?
You are such a friggin hypocrite. You generalize that the Dolphin fans are idiots here on this site.
Justasportsfan said:
Someone's gotta stay and tell your homeristic fan base that the fins aren't gonna win the sb every yearand go undefeated. It's charity work on my part. Be grateful :lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75278&page=5&pp=15
Who knows what you post on your crappy BZ zone, I don’t go lurking around there because it is so lame. Probably the same reason you stay around her too.
Of all of the people to find fault with, Nublar7 is the wrong mo fo. He is one of the most informed and straight shooters on this site. Try learning from him.

jribs said:
You are such a friggin hypocrite. You generalize that the Dolphin fans are idiots here on this site.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75278&page=5&pp=15
Who knows what you post on your crappy BZ zone, I don’t go lurking around there because it is so lame. Probably the same reason you stay around her too.
Of all of the people to find fault with, Nublar7 is the wrong mo fo. He is one of the most informed and straight shooters on this site. Try learning from him.

:roflmao: That's in the Depths forum . :roflmao: Learn what goes on in each and every forum. This is why I come back. Someone's gotta tell you newbies how it works. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
:roflmao: That's in the Depths forum . :roflmao: Learn what goes on in each and every forum. This is why I come back. Someone's gotta tell you newbies how it works. :lol:
Oh, ow, you hurt me again. :rolleyes: You called me a newbie. I am quite informed on the different areas of the site. I am surprised a buffalo fan of your caliber knows the difference.:roflmao: Your telling me it is okay to talk out of one side of your a$$ because of where it is at in the site. It is one thing to be a fool and admit to being a buffalo fan but your proving yourself to be a bigger fool the way you present yourself to be on this site.

Back
Top Bottom