Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb

DolphinDevil28 said:
Crisis, get out of here.

You are such a hypocrite...and a homer. I would rather have AJ Feeley than Holcomb.

If the Fins would have signed him, you'd be saying "he sucks, blah blah."

Most people here are tired of your jills banter. No one cares. You just bash everything we do and praise everything the jills do, no matter what it is.

So just go back to billszone and leave us be with Nick Saban, and you go discuss what Mullarkey is doing up there in the northeast, OK?

;)

Big difference. Holcomb is a back-up.

Now, please use facts, instead of assuming. If you don't care, don't read.

Crisis said:
Now, please use facts, instead of assuming. If you don't care, don't read.

I'm sorry, I have to read when your stupidity gets in the way of our Dolphins talk.

Can't get around it. You stick out like a sore thumb. You are like a bad case of diahrea. You always come back when no one wants you.

Mod Note: No one speaks to anyone else in the main forum in this way; I don't care if it's a Bills fan or anything else. If he gets out of hand, we'll send him to the Depths. Either way, it will be addressed by a mod.

Next time you have a problem with a poster, click the alert. But next time won't be for 24 hours.

P4E

Phinz4Life said:
I thought the Bills had a bad cap situation?

Most people think Clayton's article that had us at 600k was a typo. Missed a decimal point possibly.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm sorry, I have to read when your stupidity gets in the way of our Dolphins talk.

Can't get around it. You stick out like a sore thumb. You are like a bad case of diahrea. You always come back when no one wants you.

I believe in re-incarnation now. Now one could get as dumb as you in one lifetime. Use your ignore list, thanks.

Crisis said:
I believe in re-incarnation now. Now one could get as dumb as you in one lifetime. Use your ignore list, thanks.

now one? LOL.

Yeah, no one ever makes a typo here.

Instead of correcting my grammar, maybe you should go into the depths and teach Marino1983 what capitalization is, and how to use it properly.

Crisis said:

Oh, that hurt. :rolleyes:

I'M the dumb one for getting annoyed of your homerism and stupidity.

If you are expecting to gain some friends on this site by doing what you are doing, you might want to walk away right now.

Crisis said:
Yeah, no one ever makes a typo here.

Instead of correcting my grammar, maybe you should go into the depths and teach Marino1983 what capitalization is, and how to use it properly.

When you are writing how someone is stupid watching the typoes would be a good idea. It does not help your case.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
When you are writing how someone is stupid watching the typoes would be a good idea. It does not help your case.

Like I said, Marino is waiting.

Crisis said:
Most people think Clayton's article that had us at 600k was a typo. Missed a decimal point possibly.

Ah, thanks for clearin that up.

Back
Top Bottom