Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb

Phinz4Life said:
Ah, thanks for clearin that up.

Either way, it has to be wrong.

Bills have signed two players since then.

crisis,are you happy going into next season with those two Qbs? :roflmao: here comes a 5-11 season for beefalo,but then again,Bills fans should be used to it.......

28, why do you even care what an admitted Bills' fan says? By claiming to love the Bills he proves that not one word of any of his posts contain a single iota of value. What's he doing tonight? Hanging out at our Dolphin site where there is discussion regarding a cool team. Let him say what he wants, who cares??

So wait....Jeff Garcia is leaving, Kelly Holcomb is gone....so who is the QB of the Cleveland Browns? Tim Couch got traded last year, didnt he?

Write it down: Kelly Holcomb starts before Week 8 next year. The Bills will improve after that happens.

Why the hell is this thread still in the main? What does it have to do with the Miami Dolphins? I remember a Mod(s) getting pretty pissed off about off-topic threads in the main.. WOW!

Holcomb.. :spit:

I just saw went to the Cleveland site and looked at their roster and saw that they have 2 rookie quarterbacks...Josh Harris and Luke McCown. I was feeling kind of sad for them...but i never saw Dilfer's name...i HOPE he is playing for them, otherwise they are in deep sh*t.

KuD said:
Oh no! Anybody but Kelly Holcomb! The Bills are gonna be a force to reckon with now. :chuckle:

Travares Tillman.

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom