Bills sign Villareal....look! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills sign Villareal....look!

dcm

Starter
Reaction score
Felt bad for the resident Bills buddies not having anything to do while their GM is napping....ohhhh Tom! Everyone in the East is making moves to improve their teams....and the only team who isn't making moves (Pats) have a ton of picks coming on the first day of the draft...

Bills sign VILLAREAL....woooooohoooo!!!!

We dont really need to make many moves..... Most of our problems last year was from coaching.

I expect us to get a Cornerback in FA and draft a Center in the early rounds and thats about it.

Originally posted by dcm
Felt bad for the resident Bills buddies not having anything to do while their GM is napping....ohhhh Tom! Everyone in the East is making moves to improve their teams....and the only team who isn't making moves (Pats) have a ton of picks coming on the first day of the draft...

Bills sign VILLAREAL....woooooohoooo!!!!
We improved the most important position, you failed in that.

Originally posted by gunn34
:lol:
They're saving their money for next year

Its not really funny but it may be true..... we have some key free agents next year.

OT Jonnas Jennings, and DE Aaran Schobel.... we may even try to lock Schobel up before this season starts.

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
We dont really need to make many moves..... Most of our problems last year was from coaching.

I expect us to get a Cornerback in FA and draft a Center in the early rounds and thats about it.

wow, thats all you need huh? i think you should get Sam adams to lose 30 lbs first of all. I think your offensive line has holes bigtime and Villareal wont solve that prob. Mike Williams is a bust. Trey Teague is not a huge deal. Brown is gone. that RG is not great and you defenitley need some upgrading. you have a first time HC again. I see huge problems developing. Especially if you go and draft Rivers after you pick up Volek. :lol: another draft blunder is what i see comin.

Re: Re: Bills sign Villareal....look!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

The Bills have a Good QB...who is it?????

I hope you didn' mean Mike Muldumbski :lol: :lol: but if you did..thanks for the laugh....

:monkeyr: Buffalo Lambs

Re: Re: Bills sign Villareal....look!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

we havent failed at QB wagons. that is just speculation like the rest of us. Good luck finding a shut down CB.

All that these next 2 years will give you is the lasting image of Wanny running his hand through his hair with that clueless look on his face

Mularky could be our b*tch too for all you know. :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Mularky could be our b*tch too for all you know. :lol:
Mularkey could be great...he could also be crap...He's an unknown as of now. Wanny is a proven moron

Back
Top Bottom