Bills sign Villareal....look! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills sign Villareal....look!

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
We dont really need to make many moves..... Most of our problems last year was from coaching.

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT... lets see...

You have no #2 WR.

You have no #2 CB.

Your QB is 33 and is coming off his worst professional year.

You have done nothing to fix your O-line except downgrade from Ruben Brown to Villareal.

You have no pass rush.

That is a lot of holes.

You guys haven't signed a single player to refill a positon to what you've lost so far this FA. If you think you can fix all that by just going into the draft, GOOD LUCK!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Mularkey could be great...he could also be crap...He's an unknown as of now. Wanny is a proven moron

Interesting he is a proven Moron who has swept you guys more often than not. :D

lolol

i need to know too, where did you get those figureines? i havent seen the jason taylor anywhere. are some of those custom made?

Originally posted by Gonk

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT... lets see...

You have no #2 WR.

You have no #2 CB.

Your QB is 33 and is coming off his worst professional year.

You have done nothing to fix your O-line except downgrade from Ruben Brown to Villareal.

You have no pass rush.

That is a lot of holes.

You guys haven't signed a single player to refill a positon to what you've lost so far this FA. If you think you can fix all that by just going into the draft, GOOD LUCK!

A number 2 reciever can be easily found in the draft.....

Cornerback is a need but, We have young corners such as McGee and Thomas who played greatly last year even filling in for Winfield at times.

Like I said in another post the other day, McNally is THE BEST LINE COACH IN THE LEAGUE! We have talent on the line, it was just inexperienced coaching.

Our pass rush started to get MUCH better towards the end of the season with constant pressure from our two ends.

We dont really need to make many moves..... Most of our problems last year was from coaching.

You guys think our OL was bad, how about yours?Bledsoe is a sitting duck.How many times did Bledsoe get sacked or hit?LOL

your billy goats passed more than any team last year and still ranked at the bottom of the leauge with an average of 168 yards per game and you will solve all your problems with coaching.......i hear ya

I expect us to get a Cornerback in FA and draft a Center in the early rounds and thats about it.

Whew thats not what I took from the TKO signing last year, but all that talk disappeared quick, now didn't it?

Its all good though, you have the Dolphins board to come and talk about offseason moves.

A number 2 reciever can be easily found in the draft.....

Cornerback is a need but, We have young corners such as McGee and Thomas who played greatly last year even filling in for Winfield at times.

Like I said in another post the other day, McNally is THE BEST LINE COACH IN THE LEAGUE! We have talent on the line, it was just inexperienced coaching.

Our pass rush started to get MUCH better towards the end of the season with constant pressure from our two ends.

You guys had the 28th ranked offense in the NFL. You were 31st in points scored. You don't need to change anything? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys were 6-10 and you don't need any change?

I'm not saying this because we're rivals, but if you guys don't fix SOMETHING, you are instore for another terrible season.

Originally posted by 4THand10

You guys think our OL was bad, how about yours?Bledsoe is a sitting duck.How many times did Bledsoe get sacked or hit?LOL

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO SAY THIS?

We have talent at the Line.... last year was a bunch of underachieving players. That won't happen with McNally coaching our line. He turned UNDRAFTED lineman into good players.

YOu may not believe me now, but you will see next year.

YOu may not believe me now, but you will see next year.

Scott, no offense, but thats what we heard here on the boards before last season started. A coach will not improve that team. They are what they are. Look at the Dolphins, the same team every year. Decent to Good, but thats it. They brough in JJ to coach Miami, no change, Wanny no change. Do you see that pattern? Players make plays, not coaches.

Originally posted by Gonk

You guys had the 28th ranked offense in the NFL. You were 31st in points scored. You don't need to change anything? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys were 6-10 and you don't need any change?

I'm not saying this because we're rivals, but if you guys don't fix SOMETHING, you are instore for another terrible season.

Your right we do need to change.... change offensive philosphys. A hard nosed running game is what we should've been last year but our OC( Kevin Gilbridge) was too stuborn to do that.

Do you realize out of all our 3rd and 1 plays we PASSED EVERY TIME? HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?

Im not saying we dont have any holes but, some that can be avoided. My point is COACHING was the main problem of this team and it looks as if it is solved.

Originally posted by Emskirch

Scott, no offense, but thats what we heard here on the boards before last season started. A coach will not improve that team. They are what they are. Look at the Dolphins, the same team every year. Decent to Good, but thats it. They brough in JJ to coach Miami, no change, Wanny no change. Do you see that pattern? Players make plays, not coaches.

I agree with that statement but, Coaches put players in position to make plays.... Look at the Patriots, If not for Bellicheck and his staff that team would be NO where, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom