Bills starting QB for the Miami game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills starting QB for the Miami game....

Fins05:NewHope

Long Time Veteran
Reaction score
Lostman....has had 170...113...and 75 yards his last 3 games.....If he stinks badly this week...we might be facing Kelly Holcomb....just a thought....

I don't want Holcombe playing. He actually gives the Bills a chance to win.

i doubt they will start holcombe he may come in if losman plays horrible ....but i think losman has some potential

notice there hasn't been a lot of trolls from the other teams. Nice to see them so occupied. I agree with the first post, we just might see him if JP stinks it up. If their o-line could protect him better he would have a chance to improve. I would also prefer JP to Holcombe

byroan said:
I don't want Holcombe playing. He actually gives the Bills a chance to win.

thats very true..Holcomb is VERY good in relief! Plus when he is "ON" he is very good..I'd rather play vs. Losman anyday of the week.

I disagree. He is supposedly the bills' "qb of the future". They expected struggles when they named him starter. They wont bench him unless it gets truly horrible.

They made a commitment to go with Losman and they'll stick with it.

Losman will be good one day but he is struggling, it would be beter for us to play aginst a shaky rookie than a calm vet w/ nothing to lose.

If Losman drops back 30 times, chances are he will face a blitz 25 times. The key for us is stopping their running game. If we force them to pass almost exclusively, I cannot see how they can beat us. As for us, we must continue to run the ball - Brown seemed far more aggressive hitting the hole this past game, so we must continue to feed him.

McGahee is the guy we need to worry about. Buffalo has let some teams run on them, we need to hit them with Ronnie and let McGahee sit on the bench and watch the clock run down.

DBoston80 said:
thats very true..Holcomb is VERY good in relief! Plus when he is "ON" he is very good..I'd rather play vs. Losman anyday of the week.
This is sort of like it was with Drew Bledsoe. We always seemed to rattle that guy and sack him right and left. I dreaded when they brought in the backup, cause he wouldn't take the sack like Bledsoe would.

I think Losman will play good or at least better against the Saints this week so I think we will see him next week. I would much rather see him then Holcomb I have seen Kelly go off and have 400 yard games and make great throws. I have yet to see that out of JP

Back
Top Bottom