Bills starting QB for the Miami game.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills starting QB for the Miami game....

Are you kidding? It's Losman or bust for the Bills this season. Buffalo thinks that he is the QB of the future, so they're gonna ride out those bad games that any young QB is bound to have. He'll be in there every Sunday unless he is hurt. If he develops, Buffalo will be a scary team for the next few years.

byroan said:
I don't want Holcombe playing. He actually gives the Bills a chance to win.

My thoughts exactly. I think he will be the starter eventually.

I think Losman will be a good Qb, he has struggled, but the Bills offensive coordinator has made some puzzling moves like not throwing a slant pass, not throwing any screen passes, and taking McGahee off of the field on 3rd down. Losman has looked inaccurate so far, and the Bills seem to be struggling when they're in the red zone. Takeo Spikes injury really kills them, the first play he comes off of the field vs Atlanta, Dunn busts open a 59 yd run, they were playing relatively well untill Spikes got injured vs the run, but as soon as he came out the run defense seemed to fall apart. I think Losman starts the game, but he could be pulled, he was pulled vs Tampa Bay, but McGahee was also benched for a series vs Tampa and was publicly criticized by Mularkey. There is some speculation that the Bills are trying to hold McGahee's numbers down, so he does not hold out for a huge contract, that probably sounds absurd, but they've got Shaud Williams on the field for most 3rd downs, even on 3rd and short situations.

djfresh47 said:
I think Losman will be a good Qb, he has struggled, but the Bills offensive coordinator has made some puzzling moves like not throwing a slant pass, not throwing any screen passes, and taking McGahee off of the field on 3rd down. Losman has looked inaccurate so far, and the Bills seem to be struggling when they're in the red zone. Takeo Spikes injury really kills them, the first play he comes off of the field vs Atlanta, Dunn busts open a 59 yd run, they were playing relatively well untill Spikes got injured vs the run, but as soon as he came out the run defense seemed to fall apart. I think Losman starts the game, but he could be pulled, he was pulled vs Tampa Bay, but McGahee was also benched for a series vs Tampa and was publicly criticized by Mularkey. There is some speculation that the Bills are trying to hold McGahee's numbers down, so he does not hold out for a huge contract, that probably sounds absurd, but they've got Shaud Williams on the field for most 3rd downs, even on 3rd and short situations.

I watched part of that game and I didnt understand the play calling either. They were playing a secondary that was missing both starting corners and they run the ball all game??? As to Losman, he is young and wont get any better on the bench. If he is the starter I like our chances of him having the worst day of his young career. :D

where are all those bills fans who were laughing at our qb situation all offseason im jus waiting to talk to them now lol

Dolfan4life34 said:
where are all those bills fans who were laughing at our qb situation all offseason im jus waiting to talk to them now lol

..There bowling with Jets fan..:lol:

Loserman is terrible. He doesn't have it. The Bills can let him play for the next 2 years and he is not going to get any better. He is the second coming of Rob Johnson.

However, no matter how poorly he plays, he will not get benched, because their GM Donahoe has too much at stake. He mortgaged their future by trading away picks to get him. The Phins will not have to worry about the Bills as long as Donahoe is there, he is by far the most overrated GM in sports.

I haven't seen anything from Losman to suggest he's anything special at all. Everyone thinks he'll be good, but based on what? Well, he looked good in preseason. That does not, and never has meant, anything at all. As for McGahee. He's a great back. The real future of the Buffalo Bills in my opinion. But against this run defense? We took care of Denver's running game, they're pretty good. We locked down Curtis Martin to under three yards a carry. And Stephen Davis is no slouch...except against this defense. The Bills are in trouble, although our secondary made Delhomme to Smith look like Montana to Rice. Good thing Moulds has lost a step.

JP will have a decent game and save face this weekend against the Saints Defense so he will start against us and it will be bad news for him if he doesn't step up and have a big game against us.

I started this thread thinkin this.....hey maybe the Loserman needs to sit down and relax....maybe Muffalo...might start thinkin that the best guy to help the bills win now...is Holcomb...I mean...anyone can hand off a ball to McGahee....But they need somebody to throw it. If Loseman has a decent game against Saints...then maybe they stick with him...but if they go 1-3....a change might be needed to shake up that offense....and of course...we would play them that week. Something to keep a eye on....

Losman looks lost, scared and downright overmatched right now. That o-line is going to get him killed. I saw one play against Atlanta where he dropped back and after just over a second, he was getting hit. Teams are just flooding the line with blitzes and making him make quick decisions, which, most young QB's have trouble with.

I would expect more of the same from us when we face him. That is, if he is still in. Losman was pulled in week 2. I doubt Mularky starts playing musical QB's but you never know. If they lose to the awful Saints who just lost their best defender themselves, you may see a switch.

Samphin said:
Losman looks lost, scared and downright overmatched right now. That o-line is going to get him killed. I saw one play against Atlanta where he dropped back and after just over a second, he was getting hit. Teams are just flooding the line with blitzes and making him make quick decisions, which, most young QB's have trouble with.

I would expect more of the same from us when we face him. That is, if he is still in. Losman was pulled in week 2. I doubt Mularky starts playing musical QB's but you never know. If they lose to the awful Saints who just lost their best defender themselves, you may see a switch.

Marino would be one of those rookie exceptions! I still remember all those d's in 84 and 85 trying to blitz the young Marino and him picking them apart....ahhh the good old days!

I hope Losman starts because Holcomb could turn it on in any game like he did against Pittsburgh during the playoffs a while back.

Back
Top Bottom