Bills starting QB for the Miami game.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills starting QB for the Miami game....

Just read a article where Moulds is "keeping his mouth shut on the offense" mostly about QB Loseman....Moulds thru 3 games has a TOTAL of 68 yards....he wont keep too quiet for long....Im telling you....Ill bet a Swirl Marble....Holcomb gets start against Miami....IF Loseman takes another crap against the Saints.

man, i fondly remember hearing on this very message board that we should draft him. that he is mobile, and has a strong arm..now its ironic, that probaly some of you ( the very same ones that lobbied for him) are writing how much hes a bust, and stinks. (sorry, i have to be very careful with my words, the mod likes to get me)..anyway, he has def. made them a non-playoff team..look at bledsoe with dallas, he's money, the bills front office made a horrible decision (rick works there?) in getting rid of bledsoe for potential average-ness..however, I, as a finfan, love it..add to that that takeo is gone, all we need to sweat is willis..oh yea, and lee evans, who burnt brock to a crisp last year...3-1 will be very nice...very very nice indeed.

footballer said:
man, i fondly remember hearing on this very message board that we should draft him. that he is mobile, and has a strong arm..now its ironic, that probaly some of you ( the very same ones that lobbied for him) are writing how much hes a bust, and stinks. (sorry, i have to be very careful with my words, the mod likes to get me)..anyway, he has def. made them a non-playoff team..look at bledsoe with dallas, he's money, the bills front office made a horrible decision (rick works there?) in getting rid of bledsoe for potential average-ness..however, I, as a finfan, love it..add to that that takeo is gone, all we need to sweat is willis..oh yea, and lee evans, who burnt brock to a crisp last year...3-1 will be very nice...very very nice indeed.

That's good that you have all figured it out. For sure, the NFL QB position is one where first year starters should be playing like pro-bowlers in their first 3 games.

As far as Bledsoe is concerned, he sucks. Bledsoe is a .500 type QB. He can beat the bad teams but can't beat anyone good. Developing a QB in the NFL is a painful process. BTW, it's even funnier that Dolphin fans that are calling JP a bust after 3 games were also saying give AJ Feeley another year....

:lol:

thepoolboy said:
If Losman drops back 30 times, chances are he will face a blitz 25 times. The key for us is stopping their running game. If we force them to pass almost exclusively, I cannot see how they can beat us. As for us, we must continue to run the ball - Brown seemed far more aggressive hitting the hole this past game, so we must continue to feed him.

Yeah, looks like a good matchup for us the way our front seven are playing. I completely respect MaGahee, but I like our chances of slowing him enough to make Loseman throw more than they'd like. As long as our good offense shows up.

Dolfan4life34 said:
where are all those bills fans who were laughing at our qb situation all offseason im jus waiting to talk to them now lol

Well I'm late. Well go ahead and throw your darts, but we have a young QB who is struggling terribly, but he has to play. Have to find out if he is the answer for the bills future. Playing Holcomb, isn't going to make us contenders in the AFC, we probably still a .500 team with HOlcomb

well I hate to say I told ya so....but I expect Holcomb next week....I really do....I just had a gut feeling

PatsSuck456 said:
Losman will be good one day but he is struggling, it would be beter for us to play aginst a shaky rookie than a calm vet w/ nothing to lose.

What makes you think Losman will be good one day? He has looked terrible, I havent seen anything from him that shows me he will be a good QB one day

Back
Top Bottom