Bills tagging Byrd, so..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills tagging Byrd, so.....

I like Levitre but I think it would be foolish to spend big money on a guard in free agency. Guards should be found in the draft in the mid to late rounds and developed by the team. If you have a deep roster without many holes to fill than I could see drafting a guard high or spending big money on a guard, but there are so many other positions I would rather see this team spend money on.

With roughly $44 million, the CBA states that teams must use 95% of their funds. Not only does Miami have the means to be active in free agency, the team almost has to be.

With roughly $44 million, the CBA states that teams must use 95% of their funds. Not only does Miami have the means to be active in free agency, the team almost has to be.

No kidding, but a team that needs maybe two wide receivers, a seem threatening tight end, a left tackle (or right tackle depending what they do with Jake Long), another pass rusher, maybe two cornerbacks, an extension for a blossoming safety and a contract for the other open safety position, and depth at all the linebacker positions, they will have no problems spending their funds.

Back
Top Bottom