Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just saw on the NFL Network a Bills wide receiver talking confidently about them making the playoffs?

Our Miami Dolphins players need to let our last game go and refocus as to why the lost, and they lost because of turnovers and they need to let it go.

This game will define if this team has character or not.

d-1

Buffalo can talk playoffs all they want. They are 3 and stinking 6. lol.

They might win Thursday, but they are not making it.

Must be something in the AFC East water about bad teams talking about the playoffs as if they have a shot

With Big Ben going down for Pittsburgh and Indys schedule we still def have a chance at a wild card

Indy may have a tough schedule but this week should be a lesson that no games should be taken for granted. I mean the Titans were supposed to be a win for us and look what happened. I just hope we can put Sunday behind us and put forward a much better effort than we did on Sunday. The team needs to come out on fire on Thursday and just take care of business.

Unless Chan is guaranteeing it while dropping F-bombs and flashing the bird to impolite skeptics - ya can't really take Toronto South seriously.

Neither team is playoff bound. Period. Fact.

I don't know why this comes as a shock to people. What are players going to say? We will suck all year and love it. They are taught from early one to project your desired results. Winning attitudes = winning (sometimes).

you are right, Miami was talking about it too

Yes, when Miami had an above .500 record it was being talked about. No team under .500 deserves to talk playoffs. Only team in the East that has the right to talk playoffs right now is New England.

Yes, when Miami had an above .500 record it was being talked about. No team under .500 deserves to talk playoffs. Only team in the East that has the right to talk playoffs right now is New England.

it's too early for any team to be thinking playoffs, it was too early when Miami was talking about it and it's obviously far fetched for us or Buf to be talking about it at 3-6. All 3 still can make the playoffs but it's not likely going to happen.

you are right, Miami was talking about it too

Who would've thought you'd enter this discussion? Technically every team in the AFC East is still alive though do either three of "us" really have a shot?

The Dolphins don't have enough offensive playmakers, the Jets are weak at QB/WR, and the Bills defense can't stop anyone. I don't think it looks good for either three of our teams considering the Dolphins are 2 games out of the wild card and Buffalo/NYJ are three.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

it's too early for any team to be thinking playoffs, it was too early when Miami was talking about it and it's obviously far fetched for us or Buf to be talking about it at 3-6. All 3 still can make the playoffs but it's not likely going to happen.

At this point I'd be thrilled if the Dolphins could finish 8-8 seeing as how that would be an improvement over the last 3 years.

Just saw on the NFL Network a Bills wide receiver talking confidently about them making the playoffs?

Our Miami Dolphins players need to let our last game go and refocus as to why the lost, and they lost because of turnovers and they need to let it go.

This game will define if this team has character or not.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! A Bill talking playoffs is just toooooo funny, Thanks for the laugh. LOL

d-1

Back
Top Bottom