Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

We need to win this game and get back to .500. Talking playoffs is just stupid right now. We are 2 games out and have a tough November and December.

Just saw on the NFL Network a Bills wide receiver talking confidently about them making the playoffs?

Our Miami Dolphins players need to let our last game go and refocus as to why the lost, and they lost because of turnovers and they need to let it go.

This game will define if this team has character or not.

d-1

The only thing they can say is that they have an 'easy' schedule from here on, and if they made a run and won at least 6 of their remaining games then they'd have an outside chance - like us. That being said neither of us will likely end up in the play offs.

Indy may have a tough schedule but this week should be a lesson that no games should be taken for granted. I mean the Titans were supposed to be a win for us and look what happened. I just hope we can put Sunday behind us and put forward a much better effort than we did on Sunday. The team needs to come out on fire on Thursday and just take care of business.

NFL, KC should have won but they took Roth out for who knows how lon so we have a chance.

it's too early for any team to be thinking playoffs, it was too early when Miami was talking about it and it's obviously far fetched for us or Buf to be talking about it at 3-6. All 3 still can make the playoffs but it's not likely going to happen.

The Jets are done because they are obviously the worst team in the afc east, but you have your buddy sanchez anything it's possible, my lord do you guys suck or what, can't wait for the Rams to wipe the floor with you guys, see what Sporano does.

the buffalo media do not, absolutely do not think buffalo will even sniff the playoffs. And we win this game, its all over for them. They cant even beat the jets for crying out loud.

the buffalo media do not, absolutely do not think buffalo will even sniff the playoffs. And we win this game, its all over for them. They cant even beat the jets for crying out loud.

you do know you lost to us too, right?

of course, Miami never gets beat they always beat themsleves. can't we saw we beat ourselves allowing a punt block, FG block, boneheaded INT and long KR?

You can't compare the two. First game was pretty equally played but Carpenter missed 2 FGs, either which would have won. The second game was a beat down. Jets were never in it after opening kickoff.

You can't compare the two. First game was pretty equally played but Carpenter missed 2 FGs, either which would have won. The second game was a beat down. Jets were never in it after opening kickoff.

Carpenter missed two LONG FGs in the rain on grass, we also dropped a TD and had 2 calls that helped you score a TD and removed a TD for us.

The 2nd game we got beat up but how different is the game if we don't allow those STs blunders?

The bottom line is this, we beat you game 1 and you beat us game 2. You beat us up and embarrassed us while we won a close game but the wins and losses count the same.

Kaedig missed 2 easy field goals in the 09 playoffs (and a long one that wasn't as much of a lock but that he could have made) while the jest "franchise QB" crapped the bed completing 12-23, with a 60QBR but was saved by an interception and a 53 yard run. How different would the narrative have been/should have been if that season's best FG kicker did his job instead of helping the team lose by a FG? See how "wouldas and shouldas" go?

Kaedig missed 2 easy field goals in the 09 playoffs (and a long one that wasn't as much of a lock but that he could have made) while the jest "franchise QB" crapped the bed completing 12-23, with a 60QBR but was saved by an interception and a 53 yard run. How different would the narrative have been/should have been if that season's best FG kicker did his job instead of helping the team lose by a FG? See how "wouldas and shouldas" go?

he missed one makeable one by the time it was 17-7, would it have made a difference? maybe but missed kicks are part of the game. Our K missed 2 the following week in the title game that could have made a difference. It's part of the game. at least we are talking about div rd wins while you are whining about week 3 in what will likely be another playoff-less season.

he missed one makeable one by the time it was 17-7, would it have made a difference? maybe but missed kicks are part of the game. Our K missed 2 the following week in the title game that could have made a difference. It's part of the game. at least we are talking about div rd wins while you are whining about week 3 in what will likely be another playoff-less season.

Last I looked the jest have won 3 of their last 12 games with close to a -60 scoring differential. If you think by week 15, in the foreseeable future, they'll be even close to being in position to be the recipient of scheduling charity again, you are deluding yourself.
He missed two relatively short FGs... and a 3rd he should have made. If you're gonna keep whining about where Tannehill set up Carpenter twice as being his fault, not Carpenter's, then for once take responsibility for the fact that Rivers set up Kaedig twice and SD should have won that game. Be consistent , not homeristic please.

Oh and knowing what I know, but am unable to elaborate on for various reasons, the fact that you are accusing others of "whining" is hilarious~

You can hijack another thread and toss insults about the years of futility the Phins have gone through but if given the choice of the two teams last decade and immediate future, I would much rather be sitting on this side of the fence.

Now run along and tend to yet another circus act unfolding in the Yets locker room and organization. When a team official calls his players "garbage" it doesn't get much worse.

You can hijack another thread and toss insults about the years of futility the Phins have gone through but if given the choice of the two teams last decade and immediate future, I would much rather be sitting on this side of the fence.

Now run along and tend to yet another circus act unfolding in the Yets locker room and organization. When a team official calls his players "garbage" it doesn't get much worse.

how did I hijack anything? if you can't handle the truth don't debate w/ me.

Back
Top Bottom