Bills to dress just 3 LBs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills to dress just 3 LBs

not bad, just off by 4 LB'ers. no big deal...
Kelsay, Maybin, Ellis, Poz, Davis, Ellison, Moats.

not bad, just off by 4 LB'ers. no big deal...
Kelsay, Maybin, Ellis, Poz, Davis, Ellison, Moats.

Unless some of those are going to be inactive... there should be 6 or 7. So they can run a 3-4. As usual, Armando is full of crap.

You guys have no excuses! I expect nothing less than a blowout. You guys don't score atleast 30 Pts, it's gonna be a long year

it appears to me that there is some strategy employed here through the media.

Kelsay is a LB. but you may see switches throughout day with him as swing man.

You guys have no excuses! I expect nothing less than a blowout. You guys don't score atleast 30 Pts, it's gonna be a long year

if you dont score at least 10 points vs. Baltimore, its going to be a long year.

The journey to 0-16 starts with a thorough beatdown by the Miami Dolphins. NOBODY.... sucks harder than the Buffalo Bills!

The Bills ran a nickel or 4-3 defense all preseason. Didn't line up in a true 3-4 once.

This is a really inaccurate report. But you guys go ahead and have fun with it. Whatever gives you hope.

The Bills ran a nickel or 4-3 defense all preseason. Didn't line up in a true 3-4 once.

This is a really inaccurate report. But you guys go ahead and have fun with it. Whatever gives you hope.

You clearly did not watch their pre-season games.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...rt-on-friday-the-dolphins-put-the-finish.html

Apparently the Bills will only dress three LBs on Sunday, forcing them to run a 4-3 instead of the 3-4 they are trying to run. Which means they should be a little confused as to assignments as they practiced in a 3-4 all summer, and should wear down easy with 0 depth. R and R express all day!:up:
http://www.nfl.com/injuries?week=1
Coleman, Mitchell, and Torbor are out.

I'm not sure the nfl.com site has the correct/current lineup so I 'm not sure what this means in terms of the starting lineup.

Back
Top Bottom