Bills to dress just 3 LBs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills to dress just 3 LBs

This is not Madden. Even the Jets will not blow out the Bills.

personnel and coaching wise, this team is the worst in the league. 3 Lbs suiting up. switching back to 4-3 for tomorrows game. No QB. trashy o-line....As I said before I expect nothing short of a blowout. don't soften up your stance now fin fans... Come on, if your team thinks they can be up there with the best of them ie Jets. You guys have to come out the gates running. Just watch how my Jets handle the Ravens

personnel and coaching wise, this team is the worst in the league. 3 Lbs suiting up. switching back to 4-3 for tomorrows game. No QB. trashy o-line....As I said before I expect nothing short of a blowout. don't soften up your stance now fin fans... Come on, if your team thinks they can be up there with the best of them ie Jets. You guys have to come out the gates running. Just watch how my Jets handle the Ravens

I never said the phins are the best, but don't say the jets are when Sanchez is your QB. Great defense? Yeah, but when Sanchez is running around behind center take "the best" out of that sentence.

we never blow out anyone...it will be close but we will pull it out in the end

This is not Madden. Even the Jets will not blow out the Bills.

Why would the Jets blow out the Bills anyways? What has the Jets offense shown you, for you to feel they would even have the ability to do so? Pats sure. Jets offense can barely blow it's nose atm.

Why would the Jets blow out the Bills anyways? What has the Jets offense shown you, for you to feel they would even have the ability to do so? Pats sure. Jets offense can barely blow it's nose atm.

Well he was making it like every team should easily blow out Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom