Bills trading Diggs to Texans | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trading Diggs to Texans

And a 5th and a 6th, plus Diggs for a 2nd rounder NEXT year.

It screams "Get this guy the **** out of here"
And right after the extension too. They wanted him the **** out and that’s evident.

Diggs is a locker room cancer. He’s going to be BFF with Stroud until he realizes Collins and Dell are going to get a lot of targets. Diggs is a little bitch. Definition of “me first”

Kahou is happy.

Texans are going to be hell, not because of Diggs specifically, but he's some nice icing on that cake they've been baking.

Personally, I'll be very disappointed if he's the nickel starter.

Never thought he was really that good to begin with and he got exposed a lot last season.

Josh Allen will do another victory lap in our stadium as we lose to Buffalo for the 31st time out of 32 tries next season.

Diggs or no Diggs. We can't beat them because we can't tackle him.

I actually couldn’t give monkeys, he’s not a Dolphins player, he’s not moving to the Dolphins, so a team we play a couple of times a year trades a player. No big deal, it’s happened before and will do again.

Everyone saying Allen is screwed without Diggs, remember Diggs didn't do sh** in the 2nd half of last season after their new OC took over. His numbers basically fell off a cliff and that big bast**d still ended up in the MVP conversation. I think they draft one first round and maybe the 4th too. Then they will more than likely get a vet during cut downs.

I wonder how their rookie TE does in his 2nd year. He seemed to be Allen's outlet from the games I saw later in the year so he'll probably lean on him more. They should be more concerned about losing both safeties because those guys were great over the years and also leaders in the locker room. Their D is set to take a big step back, more pressure on Allen to put up points and if his WRs are not up to it he'll force the ball more

This trade weakens the Bills but it certainly strengthened the Texans. The Texans are going to be a force in the NFL in 2024 and for the foreseeable future.
They have 10 games outside of AFCS which should help smack them around. We need to win our division.

Josh Allen will do another victory lap in our stadium as we lose to Buffalo for the 31st time out of 32 tries next season.

Diggs or no Diggs. We can't beat them because we can't tackle him.
I have a plan for this.

images

Everyone saying Allen is screwed without Diggs, remember Diggs didn't do sh** in the 2nd half of last season after their new OC took over. His numbers basically fell off a cliff and that big bast**d still ended up in the MVP conversation. I think they draft one first round and maybe the 4th too. Then they will more than likely get a vet during cut downs.

I wonder how their rookie TE does in his 2nd year. He seemed to be Allen's outlet from the games I saw later in the year so he'll probably lean on him more. They should be more concerned about losing both safeties because those guys were great over the years and also leaders in the locker room. Their D is set to take a big step back, more pressure on Allen to put up points and if his WRs are not up to it he'll force the ball more
They had success starting to run the ball behind young Cook. They'll likely be going two TE sets quite a bit with Kincaid and Knox, run the ball and limit Allen's pass attempts, particularly the hero deep balls that gets him in trouble with turnovers and focus on those TE's and the RB out of the backfield. I would like to think their big play ability will be lessened but will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom