Bills trading Diggs to Texans | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trading Diggs to Texans

Good move by Bills imo.

They went heavy running second half season and did far better over their winning streak.

they have 11 picks in this draft and they already have extra picks for 2025
Whole lotta day three picks in there for '24, as of now we're both sitting out round three. I would imagine the Bills will be looking to move around the board a good bit on day two, they could always use that second round Diggs pick from '25 to get back into round three this year. Either way, the big QB contract has led them straight into a re-set.

• Round 1: No. 28 overall
  • Round 2: No. 60
  • Round 4: Nos. 128, 133
  • Round 5: Nos. 144 (from Bears), 160 (from Packers), 163
  • Round 6: Nos. 200 (from Cowboys through Texans), 204
  • Round 7: No. 248

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Bills fans right about now.

#Billsfansdieinpeace.

I don't think they will miss Diggs at all.

He was a pain in the butt me first high maintenance guy who looked to have slipped badly in the 2nd half of the season.

The Buffalo offense was very good without him and likely will be this season too.

Yeah I’m with you here. I thinks it’s a good move.

I don't think they will miss Diggs at all.

He was a pain in the butt me first high maintenance guy who looked to have slipped badly in the 2nd half of the season.

The Buffalo offense was very good without him and likely will be this season too.
Allen lost Gabe Davis too, hard not to think they've taken steps backwards. Either way, that huddle is gonna look way different next year.

they have 11 picks in this draft and they already have extra picks for 2025
Touche'. They are going to have to trade that #1 and a #2 for this year( or next years 2) and or a 31 this and next. All those 5th's and 6th's are not enough ammo to move up that far. Stats say that only the top two rounds usually become difference makers, and I don't want to hear about Tom Brady here. My point was only that the move this year is likely to cripple the next 2 years top picks. They have a 1-2 &4 this year and all 4 next. Peace Ozzy.

Worthy? You can’t be serious?

Yes! He’s fast…and nothing else…

Especially if you’re comparing his skill sets to someone like Diggs who’s easily a top 5-10 at his position.
Worthy is Tiny and in street cloths he doesn't look like an NFL Player. But the kid can play, I'm not saying he's a round 1 talent but I think he will be a soild 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom