Bills trolls...come out, come out wherever you are. Spiller? lol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trolls...come out, come out wherever you are. Spiller? lol

1961? So the girl with the football-look-a-like-boobs in your sig must be your daughter?

lol

why are the bills fans saying we should be worried? If you didnt notice that we dominated the whole game idk what to tell you. Granted, our offense didnt play well (mostly Hennings fault in my opinion) but i expect them to get it together by next Sunday and play better. It was the first game of the year, if they continue to play poorly week after week then maybe ill be concerned but we have alot of talent on offense and Henning needs to learn how to use it properly. Our defense looked great.

The Bills will continue to be what theyve been for a long time and thats the doormat of the afc east

3591011F-1.jpg

I'm sorry but I love this. We have THE SAME dolphins "fans" coming on here saying "oh yeaaaa where are you bills trolls now ??!!" when you were the guys bashing the dolphins and calling the jills the "ALMIGHTY GODS OF THE AFC" saying how scared we should be and how spiller is going to be a beast and evens is going to burn us deep like he does every year. Some of you that posted on here even said we were not only going to lose, but lose by double digits. You guys crack me up

TBH, if Chan had a better game plan with the O, we would have won that game. The non-pass interference call hurt, but good teams need to rise above bad calls. We got some work to do, but we're closer to an 8-8 team than we are a 1-15 team, by a long shot.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't agree with the safety. IMO, you have a better chance of converting 4th down and going for a FG with 2 TO's left than you do either recovering an onsides free kick or getting a 3 and out on D, and forcing your team to score a TD. Thoughts anyone?

The futility of your offense has nothing to do with the game plan. They are not good. Unlike the PS when Edwards had little pressure from basic defenses he played well. As soon as Miami started coming at him he had happy feet. Notice when the Dolphins went prevent rushing only 3 how quickly he moved the Bills downfield? As long as he is your QB, your OL has to provide max protection.

If I am a Bills fan the decision to take the safety was ok but to pooch it to mid field forcing your team to drive the length of the field for a TD in under 30 seconds was dumb. That is hoping that you can get the 3 and out.

Personally, I would have gone for it. At least throw the ball deep and either hope for a catch or PI call. If neither happen maybe you can get an eager young DB to intercept the ball instead of knocking it down giving you the same result as the punt.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are happy with the Fins play... you are an easy sell. You should be VERY concerned with your upcoming schedule. Marshall in no way "roasted" our secondary... he has good Running Back numbers though. He got a lot of short yardage catches that will pad his overall receiving resume for the year.

The game Was as close as the score suggests... otherwise it would have been a different game. Woulda coulda shoulda's don't count... they are wishes, thats all.

The one thing that I can say without a doubt is that we are both Ravens fans, just for this week. T-rex Ryan can be brought to his knees by a triceritops...

Go ravens, for this week only....

Brandon Marshall did roast your secondary on one deep ball off a double move which was underthrown, and he dropped. And give me a ****ing break. The game was not close like the score suggests. That dropped bomb, 2 dropped pick 6's. Aside from one drive in which we played conservative defense, you mustered 75 yards of offense the rest of the game. We held the ball for 13 and a half more minutes than you did. Edwards was running for his life all game. We kept Henne under wraps because of the wind and you having a great secondary. He limited his mistakes, too bad we had at least 5 drops. We dominated you out there, it's obvious on film, obvious in the box score, just doesn't show up in the final score. We lose this type of game last year, not this year.

Fellow Fins fans, it feels good to have won that game yesterday but this thread is not something to be proud of as a Dolphins fan. What a bunch of sore winners, I feel sorry for you.

I haven't missed a game since 1988, been a fan since 64 or 3... I know a little bit about the game.

If the fins were my team I would be concerned with the way they played, win or lose. The Bills were a primer...

What choice do we have other than to have fun? Gameday is the bomb no matter who you support.

Watching football and 'knowing' football aren't the same thing.

I doubt anyone here is trying to compare the Dolphins tot he Saints or Colts, but only those who don't know football (and there are some 'Phin fans around here too) write the crap you're writing.

The Dolphins, as I said earlier, made some mistakes. The score should have been much higher for the Dolphins. However, we dominated all but 6 minutes of that game. For you to come on here and give your fake support for the Dolphins when in reality you're passive- aggressively bashing the Dolphins is trite and pathetic.

The bottom line is; the Bills have had the Dolphins number up in Cana...errr...oops....Buffalo for nearly an entire decade. Last season the Bills made Henne look like Sanchez. Last year the Bills scored 24 4th quarter points to our 0. We beat the crap out of your offense and defense ALL DAY LONG and we WON.

Period.

Im not sure exactly what the gameplan was coming into thise game....but to me it is a no brainer that Miami should have run the balls at least 15 times more....

I'm not sure about the healthy of Minny's DB's.....will Cook and the other guy play on Sunday? If they have safeties playing CB again and we don't roast those guys, I'm going to be pissed....

I was pretty sure we were going to beat Buffalo...problem is, I have no idea what to take from this game other than a win....you can't really evaluate the pass rush, bc it was like bowling over midgets...the secondary looked 10000 times better than last yr, but again....it was Buffalo.

The run D looked amazing, but again....it was Buffalo

So I dont really know what to make of the fins yet...though if Minny has S playing CB next week, we better light them up.

Fellow Fins fans, it feels good to have won that game yesterday but this thread is not something to be proud of as a Dolphins fan. What a bunch of sore winners, I feel sorry for you.

Bills fans brought it on themselves by talking up Spiller, Edwards, Parrish, and how the offense was going to be much improved under Gailey. Spiller is who I thought he was, Parrish still blows, Edwards is still worse than Fitzpatrick, and Gailey is still in way over his head.

Bills fans brought it on themselves by talking up Spiller, Edwards, Parrish, and how the offense was going to be much improved under Gailey. Spiller is who I thought he was, Parrish still blows, Edwards is still worse than Fitzpatrick, and Gailey is still in way over his head.
I understand what you're saying but isn't that what every fan should do? Believe in your team? We do that a lot here too with our team and it's a good thing.

I know some of those guys were talking smack but I also gained quite some useful insight into the Bills team from them during last week. And we, as Dolphins fans, are talking smack too from time to time. The point I'm trying to make is: it was a hard fight yesterday, we were the better team and escaped with a W. Let's shake hands like sportsmen do, celebrate a bit for being 1-0, worry about Minnesota and maybe even talk smack with their fans. It's gonna be a whole new fight next Sunday and I'm sure most of us here are looking forward to it.

I understand what you're saying but isn't that what every fan should do? Believe in your team? We do that a lot here too with our team and it's a good thing.

I know some of those guys were talking smack but I also gained quite some useful insight into the Bills team from them during last week. And we, as Dolphins fans, are talking smack too from time to time. The point I'm trying to make is: it was a hard fight yesterday, we were the better team and escaped with a W. Let's shake hands like sportsmen do, celebrate a bit for being 1-0, worry about Minnesota and maybe even talk smack with their fans. It's gonna be a whole new fight next Sunday and I'm sure most of us here are looking forward to it.

"F" the Bills, Jest and Pats along with ALL of their fans.

If they want to come over here they better have their big boy pants on. Especially since they ran their mouths all pre-season leading up to this game. Granted, nothing is worse than a Jets fan, but a Bills fan is not that far behind. Do you think for one minute that if the Jills had won yesterday this boared wouldn't be filled with Jill trolls rubbing it in?

"F" the Bills, Jest and Pats along with ALL of their fans.

If they want to come over here they better have their big boy pants on. Especially since they ran their mouths all pre-season leading up to this game. Granted, nothing is worse than a Jets fan, but a Bills fan is not that far behind. Do you think for one minute that if the Jills had won yesterday this boared wouldn't be filled with Jill trolls rubbing it in?
Of course, no doubt about that. Not all of them but there would have been quite a few I believe. But I would assume we could do better than that, can't we?

I love this thread

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Hit the nail on the head..

This is "spin"... are you confident with your next 5 weeks playing the way you played today?

Absolutely. If by "the way you played today" you mean dominating on defense and no turnovers on offense. I know you want to make us feel bad by saying that the Phins are bad and only won because the Bills are worse, but the truth is every game is different and I'm not going to get down on this team because they had a lackluster offensive performance against a division rival.

spiller is still gonna do damage...but if that oline gets man handled like yesterday it's gonna be few and far between when he does...

Back
Top Bottom