Bills Vs. Fins... whos the better WR now??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Vs. Fins... whos the better WR now???

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
For the past few seasons we have gotten in debates with bills fans about Chambers and Moulds... who is better? Well, now that we have Boston... who do you think is better? Moulds or Boston??? or, if you feel... Chambers???

Well statistically all three are goin to suck if both olines dont pass block alot better.

I'd take Moulds over both of them but right now are WR core is better than theirs. That doesn't say all that much though remember we are talking about a team that scored 3 points in its last 2 games in 2003.

The Fins can double team Moulds.And who are the Jills going to double team?
I would take CC/Boston any day over Moulds.

Chambers and Boston together are unstoppable, but Boston compared to Moulds is still unproven, Moulds has much more exprience on his hands and can get the job done when needed. Reason I am thinking about this whole Boston against Bills ordeal, is because the Bills now have Troy Vincent, he will more then likely cover Boston, so we will have to wait and see.

Originally posted by Phinz1972
Chambers and Boston together are unstoppable, but Boston compared to Moulds is still unproven, Moulds has much more exprience on his hands and can get the job done when needed. Reason I am thinking about this whole Boston against Bills ordeal, is because the Bills now have Troy Vincent, he will more then likely cover Boston, so we will have to wait and see.

Don't even be concerned about Troy Vincent. I lived in the Philly region my whole life. I watched the Eagle games with my Eagle friends (whenever the Fins aren't playing, of course) and David Boston torched Troy Vincent on numerous occasions. Arizona won 3 games over a three year span on last minute deep touchdown passes. All three were to David Boston beating Troy Vincent. I used to tease my friends about it, because I was still mad that Troy Vincent left Miami for more money. This is part of the reason how Jake Plummer got his nickname as the "comeback kid", because of those last minute bombs he would throw.

Now that Troy Vincent is 32, will be 33 during the season. And I noticed he has definitely lost a step over the last couple of years, he will need help covering Boston. The scary thing about Boston is, he is only 25 years old. This guy hasn't even reached his prime yet and he still runs a 4.3 - 40 yard dash.

Dont get Too excited now Fin fans. Having a high powered offense isnt the best thing for a defense.

Having 2 great WR's and a Great RB doesnt make you the best team.

NE doesnt have any of those and they win superbowls.

Bills had Price, Moulds, Henry and Bledsoe and didnt win crap.

You guys have 2 Ball controll type QB's and a Ball control type RB. The worst thing your offensive CoOrdinator could do would be to put more focus on Boston and Chambers and less on WIlliams.

IMO Boston is a good WR, but he isnt going to win you guys a superbowl, Ricky WIlliams and your Defense would. Getting all excited about a WR is just going to cause you guys to have a Big let down during the season.

Bills had Price, Moulds, Henry and Bledsoe and didnt win crap.

yeah they also didn't have ricky and our defense either. im sorry but my order is
1A.) Boston
1B.) Chambers
3.) Moulds

I know i may be biased, but thats the way that i see it, and when i do my fantasy draft next year i will have moulds after boston and cc when i do my power rankings

Well theres still the draft but right now..... your WR core is definitly better then ours. Although, I heard over at another message board that there was a rumor going around that Chris Chambers was on the trading block.

Doubt its true.

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
Don't even be concerned about Troy Vincent. I lived in the Philly region my whole life. I watched the Eagle games with my Eagle friends (whenever the Fins aren't playing, of course) and David Boston torched Troy Vincent on numerous occasions. Arizona won 3 games over a three year span on last minute deep touchdown passes. All three were to David Boston beating Troy Vincent. I used to tease my friends about it, because I was still mad that Troy Vincent left Miami for more money. This is part of the reason how Jake Plummer got his nickname as the "comeback kid", because of those last minute bombs he would throw.

Now that Troy Vincent is 32, will be 33 during the season. And I noticed he has definitely lost a step over the last couple of years, he will need help covering Boston. The scary thing about Boston is, he is only 25 years old. This guy hasn't even reached his prime yet and he still runs a 4.3 - 40 yard dash.

Wow, did not realize he is that old now. I've never really watched a Arizona game when Boston was with them, so I really have no idea how bad Boston made Vincet look... But now I will get to see, I pray to god that Boston will return the football freak he once was when I got some highlights on espn when he put up good numbers.

Originally posted by Ricky34phins

1A.) Boston
1B.) Chambers
3.) Moulds

I know i may be biased,
You think?

Don't worry, it's not obvious. I doubt anyone will notice.

Lets not be to biased. while I think Chambers and Boston will dramatically improve are threat, saying that either is better than moulds, is as biased as it comes. Although, I will say that both have the ability to become better. It's just a matter of tiime.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom