Bills Week | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Week

I’d say about 75-85% of this board projected 2 losses to the Bills before the season started. And that majority also predicted 9-8/10-7 finish for this team…… at best.

But this place is going to crash if we lose on Saturday and split the season series. 😭

I’d say about 75-85% of this board projected 2 losses to the Bills before the season started. And that majority also predicted 9-8/10-7 finish for this team…… at best.

But this place is going to crash if we lose on Saturday and split the season series. 😭
I don't think it will crash. I think, realistically, most expect a loss on Saturday. Rants will happen, but people know. Hopefully.

Weather forecast keeps looking uglier in Buffalo (relative to Miami weather). I'm in the midst of two inches of rain and sleet in Virginia. Ugh. Right now a bit of Miami weather wouldn't bother me.

Weather forecast keeps looking uglier in Buffalo (relative to Miami weather). I'm in the midst of two inches of rain and sleet in Virginia. Ugh. Right now a bit of Miami weather wouldn't bother me.
It's actually a bit cool here in palm Beach County ....feels nice finally after constant 89 and humidity dogging you all day

Latest weather has this very likely being a big time snow game. I can't see either team doing much passing. Someone find Frank Gore, quick.

30-6 Bills no way we can score more than that at Bills, under snow, with no running game and no OL
might be hard for bills to score alot too with all the snow. That often limits passing game regardless. It might be more about what team runs better which miami hasn't run enough times and not great, but bills haven't been the greatest running team either. Miamis run defense is pretty good tho. The danger is Allen running the ball and how that will be tough tackling him in the snow with slipping and hard to have leverage with him out there

Tyreek in the snow is going to be fun once he gets up to speed.

I expect Miami to lose this game and win the last 3 games of the season. At Buffalo in dec w snow. Advantage bills. Then again I thought we would blow out the chargers. You never know

Miami has to win in turnovers, rushing yards, and sacks. Do that and it is a Dolphin victory Saturday night. That is asking a lot though.

Back
Top Bottom