Bills Week! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Week!

It's really hard to hate any other team more than this collection of twat-whistles. Well...would have to put the Patriots slightly ahead, still.

We need more Jills fans showing up on the board talkin' ****...the more that do it, the better we seem to do, especially when the underdog.

We've lost to these asshats too many times over the last decade...time to flip that **** around...we have the team to do it!

Ok, I am on total happiness after last week game! Now it is time to digest everything we have achieved to this point and hope we continue to improve, specially on defense. We are going to pay visit to perhaps a top 4 team right now. The way we play against them will tell us a lot about who we are and our chances for this season. I hope McDaniel puts a clinic on running the ball. I remember that the last games we were winners against the Bills we managed to run the ball and had good plays by the defense. I hope we can do both next Sunday!
I just want a fun and injury free game for us!

I'm never confident going into Buffalo and that goes back to Marino/Kelly days.
I'd like to bring Bryan Cox along for our honorary captain to get **** started right away!
It's just how divisional rivalries go...its near impossible to be 100% confident going into those games, no matter how each team is doing otherwise.

I'm always at least a 'little' nervous going into those games.

It's really hard to hate any other team more than this collection of twat-whistles. Well...would have to put the Patriots slightly ahead, still.

We need more Jills fans showing up on the board talkin' ****...the more that do it, the better we seem to do, especially when the underdog.

We've lost to these asshats too many times over the last decade...time to flip that **** around...we have the team to do it!
If a bunch of Jills fans show up on the board, you think we'll win.

But then you're effectively looking past the Jills to next week.

Does that mean this week would be a pick 'em?

So many factors that genuinely affect the players on the field...

One of my first home games I had been to against the bills, I remember walking past a dolfans tail gate and hearing them happily singing " I'd rather eat **** than be a bill, i'd rather eat **** than be a bill, i'd rather eat **** and wash it down with piss, oh i'd rather eat **** than be a bill." Never felt more at home in my life **** buffalo

I hated the Jim Kelly era Bills (jealousy?); probably more than today's Josh Allen era Bills. To me, the reason for this is actually the Dolphins team. Buffalo went to four straight Super Bowls in the early 90s (losing all four :-) :)). During that time, Marino and the Dolphins were also a playoff team, but Miami only won the Division once, and were usually in 2nd place behind the Bills. The worst part was Miami facing Buffalo in the playoffs several times and losing. IMO, the reason they kept losing was the same as Marino losing to Montana in the Super Bowl; the Bills and 49ers had a much stronger team overall than Miami had. I was sure that if Miami could've got past Buffalo, they might have won one (or more) of those Super Bowls, but they just didn't match up well against those Bills.

Back to the present, and Buffalo (with Allen) has been the Division Champion for several years now and were usually among the favorites to reach the Super Bowl. However, the difference with this Bills team is that they always fell short of the big game. And, during these recent years of Buffalo dominance, Miami has been a consistently mediocre .500 team, so while they might sneak out a win here and there, they've never been much of a threat to the Allen-led Bills. This is why I hate the old Bills more; they kept Miami from advancing in the playoffs, while Miami's recent teams were not playoff-caliber teams, and in the rare case that they snuck in, they were immediately embarrassed and sent home.

But today, things are different! Allen's Bills aren't as dominant and intimidating as Kelly's Bills were, as evidenced by Miami almost winning in the playoffs last year with Skylar Thompson. And, the best part is that for this second season under McDaniel and Tua, Miami finally has a highly efficient passing game and running game, and once the new defense under Fangio gets up to speed, they should show Buffalo (and the world) that they are the rightful owners of the AFC East Crown, and playoff opponents will bow before the Crown once again!

This week is the measuring stick. Early season up in Buffalo, weather should not be a factor. If Waddle is cleared, this gives 4 speed burners potentially on the field at the same time. I loved how McDaniel played Mostert and Achane on the field at the same time vs Denver. I hope to see more of that this week.

Usually, I am not too confident when Miami goes up to Buffalo, but this season has a completely different feel to it. This is the week Miami can establish itself as the best team in the division and have a clear path to a division title, barring any major injuries.

Have not been this pumped and confident in years!

I do not hate the Bills.
The game is important because it is within the division, and unlike the recent Pats game, the Bills are a playoff contention team.
It is a tough game due to the quality of the Bills and the game is on the road.
We need to focus, execute the game plan, get some guys back from injury, and play without turnovers.

I do not hate the Bills.
The game is important because it is within the division, and unlike the recent Pats game, the Bills are a playoff contention team.
It is a tough game due to the quality of the Bills and the game is on the road.
We need to focus, execute the game plan, get some guys back from injury, and play without turnovers.
Agreed, but I do hate the jills.

Back
Top Bottom