Bills zone!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills zone!!!!

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man, talk about homerisim!!!! I just joined their site to defend our team when it's needed, and I came across this thread about JP compared to this years top 2 QB's. They seem to think JP is better then either QB,and would be drafted above either if he were in this group this year. Well I don't know about you guys, but I think he was a reach for the Jills last year and to say he WOULD BE the top QB picked in this draft?....Well I just don't see it. Anyways I tried to have an adult convesation about it, being as it was only my 1st thread I'm not going to be slining mud and arrows because I don't want to get ban, and besides name calling is jus plain stupid. I lose all respect for anyone not matter who they are for the name calling stuff. We are supposed to be adults here. Well I just think JP has a lot on his palte this year and he will be lucky to escape this year with all his limbs because of the division and because he's pretty much a rookie QB. They don't have a first rd pick and lost their starting LT to FA. I think it will be a long year for the Jilly's if McGehee goes down.... (and in my favorite bugs voice) someones gona get a woopin.

I think J.P. will do well, regardless of the fact he plays for the Bills, he defintely has the tools

he's ****y, a lot like Rodgers

I would've liked to have him as a Dolphin

Dudeman said:
I think J.P. will do well, regardless of the fact he plays for the Bills, he defintely has the tools

he's ****y, a lot like Rodgers

I would've liked to have him as a Dolphin

I agree. The guy has a cannon for an arm, and is very mobile. The guy will do much better then Eli did this year (true Losman's had a year to learn).

Losman has one of the goofiest voices and throwing styles I have seen...I think the Jills fans are smoking the same thing Ricky is if they think he is comparable to Rodgers or Smith at QB. :D

Roman529 said:
Losman has one of the goofiest voices and throwing styles I have seen...I think the Jills fans are smoking the same thing Ricky is if they think he is comparable to Rodgers or Smith at QB. :D

I don't care if he sounds like Pam Anderson after her sex tapes as long as he gets the job done.

His throwing style looks fine to me.

Considering the guy has been in Buffalo ALL YEAR training and studying film, I think he'd be the 2nd QB after Smith this year.

I hope Taylor and crew give him a good welcome. They didn't really get a chance to welcome that rascal Willis, but they'll have to make sure Losman isn't too mobile for the rest of his career and put the THUMP on 'im.

The Bills aren't going anywhere with Losman until another couple seasons, so just expect another couple years without them in the Playoffs.

and don`t forget the jills gave up their first pick this year, stupid move IMO

Phin19 said:
and don`t forget the jills gave up their first pick this year, stupid move IMO

We used it a year early.

Let me ask you this-

Who available this year at #20 would be better value than Losman?

Crisis said:
I don't care if he sounds like Pam Anderson after her sex tapes as long as he gets the job done.

His throwing style looks fine to me.

Considering the guy has been in Buffalo ALL YEAR training and studying film, I think he'd be the 2nd QB after Smith this year.

What if he sounds like Quincy Carter? :lol: Remember that guy? I mean not only couldnt he read defense but he couldnt read the teleprompter either.

I remember watching the ESPN show on the new rookies and they had a segment on JP Losman and putting aside his passing ability or lack thereof, I'm not really sure which one fits, but he sounded like a dope and he was talking all ghetto. He didn't really sound like a franchise quaterback of the future. His biggest worry in the show was returning the bed he bought because it "was too comfy."

Sometimes Losman's footwork in college was subject to some criticism, but he has pretty close to classic form in his throwing motion, and one of the quickest releases the NFL has seen since Dan Marino. No, his voice is not a deep bass.

Back
Top Bottom