Bills zone!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills zone!!!!

Crisis said:
We used it a year early.

Let me ask you this-

Who available this year at #20 would be better value than Losman?
Rogers and he didn't require an extra 2nd and 5th round pick.

Losman has better measurables than Rogers and Rogers has to learn not to telegraph his throws in the NFL. He needs the time he'll have in Green Bay to develop. He wouldn't have that time in Buffalo with Bledsoe gone.

This all coming from a team that has Feeley as there QB?

Im curious to know where you all get your information on Losman? Have you seen him start a game? Please send me the film if you have because to my knowledge there is no way anyone can call him a bust considering the fact that he has yet to play.

Nublar7 said:
Rogers and he didn't require an extra 2nd and 5th round pick.

Who wants that fruit? Aaron Rodgers sucks.

Bledsoe would have give them a better chance to win next season. No doubt in my mind.

feelthepain said:
Man, talk about homerisim!!!! I just joined their site to defend our team when it's needed, and I came across this thread about JP compared to this years top 2 QB's. They seem to think JP is better then either QB,and would be drafted above either if he were in this group this year. Well I don't know about you guys, but I think he was a reach for the Jills last year and to say he WOULD BE the top QB picked in this draft?....Well I just don't see it. Anyways I tried to have an adult convesation about it, being as it was only my 1st thread I'm not going to be slining mud and arrows because I don't want to get ban, and besides name calling is jus plain stupid. I lose all respect for anyone not matter who they are for the name calling stuff. We are supposed to be adults here. Well I just think JP has a lot on his palte this year and he will be lucky to escape this year with all his limbs because of the division and because he's pretty much a rookie QB. They don't have a first rd pick and lost their starting LT to FA. I think it will be a long year for the Jilly's if McGehee goes down.... (and in my favorite bugs voice) someones gona get a woopin.
Dude, every team website has homers, of course people think that there team is invincible. If you think otherwise then you must be blind.

Kaarel said:
Bledsoe would have give them a better chance to win next season. No doubt in my mind.

Are you kidding. Bledsoe lost at least 3 games for us last year (BAL, NE, and PIT)

The only game Bledsoes play directly resulted in a win was against MIA in MIA.

Bledsoe was, I believe, the 13th rated QB in the AFC.

Losman7 said:
Bledsoe was, I believe, the 13th rated QB in the AFC.
Wasn't feeley last in the league? That's why they attempt to blast Losman because they are in denial. They'd rather talk about how bad Losman will be than face the reality that they still don't have a qb.

rodgers is horrible and if I were buffalo I wouldn't have drafted him this year (if i had #20.) While loss-man may be better than rodgers it's not saying much. His confidence will get him into trouble early, he throws off his back foot often and poorly on the run, and I don't remember him playing against any competition when he was at tulane. I think this is going to add up to a lot of picks (especially early). He threw one pick in the five attempts he had last year.

With #20 this year I would've gotten mark clayton or matt jones at WR and used my second pick on a qb (some one like frye.) IMO, I feel safer with those WRs and frye than roscoe parrish (we saw a lot of him down here and he's smaller than I am at 5'9" 168 lbs) and loss-man.

donshula72 said:
rodgers is horrible and if I were buffalo I wouldn't have drafted him this year (if i had #20.) While loss-man may be better than rodgers it's not saying much. His confidence will get him into trouble early, he throws off his back foot often and poorly on the run, and I don't remember him playing against any competition when he was at tulane. I think this is going to add up to a lot of picks (especially early). He threw one pick in the five attempts he had last year.

With #20 this year I would've gotten mark clayton or matt jones at WR and used my second pick on a qb (some one like frye.) IMO, I feel safer with those WRs and frye than roscoe parrish (we saw a lot of him down here and he's smaller than I am at 5'9" 168 lbs) and loss-man.

You'ed feel safer with a guy that dosen't even have a position yet and charlie freaking frye?!?!

Brett Farve rookie season : 0 for 5 2INT's.

Justasportsfan said:
Wasn't feeley last in the league? That's why they attempt to blast Losman because they are in denial. They'd rather talk about how bad Losman will be than face the reality that they still don't have a qb.

I don't doubt that Feeley was hovering near the bottom.He was awful.

Losman is in a great situation, and is trying very hard. He's got a great QB coach who has developed 2 HOFers.

Let the finfans keep thinking he sucks.

ok, clayton and frye. trust me though, parrish is no great shakes. he didn't contribute much at UM and was injury prone (once put in the hospital for a collapsed lung during the FSU game.)

i like sam wyche, but i'm in love with clayton, curious with jones, and not too sold on loss-man. I just think there is more to the qb position than a good arm and a lot of confidence (ask a.j. feeley.)

Back
Top Bottom