Bills zone!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills zone!!!!

donshula72 said:
i like sam wyche, but i'm in love with clayton, curious with jones, and not too sold on loss-man. I just think there is more to the qb position than a good arm and a lot of confidence (ask a.j. feeley.)

How about 4.6 speed and alot of hard work, cause Losman has been studying and lifting 6 days a week since January?

donshula72 said:
trust me though, parrish is no great shakes. he didn't contribute much at UM and was injury prone

Didn't he lead them in recieving last year, and single handedly win a game with a long punt return and TD catch?

Plus, he dosen't have to be "the man", he needs to be a speedy option who won't see double coverage. We have Emo and Sweet Lee for that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a roscoe parrish fan. He led a very bad canes offense in yards last year. He's small and speedy, but he's not evans. Also, coming out of highschool down here we expected really big things and they never really panned out. He returned pretty well, but was still second on his own team behind devin hester (don't know if you guys follow UM up there) on special teams.

I guess he's playing the slot in buffalo, so he might do well. He also had a long history of injuries down here too. After watching him for three years, IMO he's more of a track star than a football player.

I'm just a bigger fan of clayton and intrigued with jones. Parrish's ceiling is not very high.

Also, everett going down may not be such a big deal either. He only started 1 year down here (because of winslow), so he may have been too unpolished to start anyways. Still, everett dropped way too many passes to really be counted on by a young developing qb. Being drafted in the third round might have more to do with his school than actual ability.

donshula72 said:
Also, everett going down may not be such a big deal either. He only started 1 year down here (because of winslow), so he may have been too unpolished to start anyways. Still, everett dropped way too many passes to really be counted on by a young developing qb. Being drafted in the third round might have more to do with his school than actual ability.
That's why he was called by Mularkey a raw player with huge potential.

Crisis said:
His throwing style looks fine to me.
What a shock!!!
:roflmao:

Considering the guy has been in Buffalo ALL YEAR training and studying film, I think he'd be the 2nd QB after Smith this year.
Sooooo what does that have to do with how good he will be when he will be expected to start ALL 16 games this season?????????????????
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
What a shock!!!
:roflmao:

Sooooo what does that have to do with how good he will be when he will be expected to start ALL 16 games this season?????????????????
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Obviously, no one can predict QB performance on the field, except to say Brock Berlin will always be a scrub at best. The best that can be said is that Losman appears to have the dedication he needs to go along with what observers said was the best arm of any QB in the 2004 draft (which also gives him the best arm of anyone in the 2005 draft). It's far better that Losman is in Buffalo working out, studying film and working with Sam Wyche, than lying on the beach and surfing in California.

I don't see why Losman won't do good for Buffalo. They have the defense in place. They have a great RB. They have 2 solid WR's, possibly a 3rd.

They have the tools, he just needs to limit mistakes and manage the game well.

MarinoIsKeen said:
I hope Taylor and crew give him a good welcome. They didn't really get a chance to welcome that rascal Willis, but they'll have to make sure Losman isn't too mobile for the rest of his career and put the THUMP on 'im.

Taylor didn't fair to well last year against Drew Bledslow... what makes you think he will be able to get a hold of JP Losman... who runs a 4.6 40.... that was before he had a speed coach.

Master Logos said:
Taylor didn't fair to well last year against Drew Bledslow... what makes you think he will be able to get a hold of JP Losman... who runs a 4.6 40.... that was before he had a speed coach.

If Losman plays anything like he did last year, all Taylor is going to have to do is walk over to the Bills Broke Dick bench and Bit*h smack him..maybe with all that blazzing speed when Losman sees Taylor comming he could run back into the locker room and lock the bathroon stall door, now I see your point about the speed coach :D

Back
Top Bottom