Billy Turner, I Keep Hearing....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billy Turner, I Keep Hearing.......

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He is a bona ride NFL starter. I don't claim to know because I don't watch college ball. But, what's the hype on this guy? Why is everyone so sure he plugs the spot? Any insight into this guy?

He has a nasty streak to him and is a power run blocker that easily gets to the 2nd level......he also isn't allowed to suck because we have no one else. I think he will be good this year, but I don't think its the smartest idea to count so heavily on a guy that only dressed 2 games all of last year as a rookie.

I have no doubt he will start and do very well. The issue is at the other guard spot. Pouncy needs to be at center.

He manhandles everyone, just needs a bit more polish and needs to learn the NFL blitz schemes.

Blitz schemes in today's NFL come up the middle a lot more often, because of the quick passing offenses. So guards guards see a lot of exotic blitzing, which takes them a bit more time to develop.

Turner has very strong hands, looks like a grown man bullying a kid at times.

I don't trust a single thing anyone says until I see it.....they were calling Thomas the most improved player and making strides and talking him up in training camp. We saw what happened with that nonsense! I hope it is a different story with Billy Boy!

Incog's nastiness. Plays with a couple of chips on his shoulder. Has the strength to back it up, just needs to stay healthy.

Guy didn't even play last year. These comments are unreal. We have no idea what this guy is about

My sentiments exactly. I want to believe the guy will be good, but come on, lets not ordain him just yet. So far he's done nothing.

He got in the second game vs the jets.. You got to see why everyone loves his run blocking

Yeah we all better pray that Turner is decent, because if he's not...we're screwed.

Back
Top Bottom